Truck RACE thread --- Gateway

I think she was dumped that time. No doubt she may have been a rolling chicane all night though.

You know it's getting real when the announcers are having a Monday morning QB conversation about you.

That one may not have been her fault, couldn't really tell if she was dumped or too in the way or lost it on her own, but when Vince Welch is tapdancing around trying to say maybe you shouldn't be out here then it's beyond time to evaluate things. This is not good at all.

The shame is Decker is tearing up tier 1 equipment weekly and Ross Chastain is stuck at a team like Niece. Money makes the world go round I guess...

She seems so nice and likeable. It's a shame to see her struggling like this
It’s not fair on her. She is giving it her all I’m sure, but she shouldn’t have the burden that’s been thrust on her as being the “next female hope.” (Until they move Deegan up, at least.)

How’s that for talking out both sides of my mouth? ;) I guess I feel sympathy for her because she’s been put in this position and she’s so young. The other side of that coin is the whole “would she have the opportunity if she weren’t a she...”

That one may not have been her fault, couldn't really tell if she was dumped or too in the way or lost it on her own, but when Vince Welch is tapdancing around trying to say maybe you shouldn't be out here then it's beyond time to evaluate things. This is not good at all.
Isn’t there a YouTube video out there (I’m too lazy to search) where Michael Waltrip is on a hot mic under commercial making fun of her wrecking again? Texas maybe?

51 is toast. This one will be between Chastain and Burton. (Cue big caution as soon as I hit “post”)

Good racing... I still wish Cup raced here starting in 2021, but knowing NASCAR in all of it's infinite wisdom, will likely end up giving Indianapolis or Kentucky a 2nd date lately

Back
Top Bottom