Truck RACE thread --- Gateway

I don't see the big deal with Kyle running 5/23 races personally. KBM builds their own chassis so its his hard earned money and time put into it. I don't like Kyle but I can respect his team.

It cant be denied any longer, Chastain is just as valuable now as Bell, Reddick or Custer to a top level Cup team. He's a winner. If I'm Chip I'd say thank you Kurt but I've got to get Ross before he gets away. No way that cat should be anywhere else next year but cup.

It cant be denied any longer, Chastain is just as valuable now as Bell, Reddick or Custer to a top level Cup team. He's a winner. If I'm Chip I'd say thank you Kurt but I've got to get Ross before he gets away. No way that cat should be anywhere else next year but cup.

Agreed. Next Brad K IMO. Plus he's already getting Cup experience with Jay

Ross is a bona fide winner. He lets nothing get him down, he perseveres through everything, and strikes me as potentially being the Fernando Alonso of NASCAR because he can take anything that has four wheels and drive it to a finish that better than it merits.

Seeing this redemption from last week's disqualification is a treat! He has a few races left to collect the points that are necessary to get into the playoffs. I fully believe he has what it takes. I would be more shocked if he doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom