Truck RACE thread --- IRP

I mean I fully agree. I think it would be a cool double header idea. Run a Saturday night cup exhibition at IRP like an all star race type deal then run the oval on sunday
Serious question. Who owns IRP? Was it included with IMS etc when Roger bought it? If not then that would be a pretty large obstacle to cup racing there IMO. Not that I think it would ever happen anyway.

I agree with all of the praise. The Trucks race very well here and IRP is one of the handful of best pavement short tracks in the country. Good battles all over, and there is enough room for it to be more than a wreckfest. Will be watching the rest of the way alongside various dirt races.

Ty has gotten really, really tight mid corner in that traffic.

Man, Colby had been pretty good all night. That's a shame.

Didn't like Carson hooking Colby there.

Enfinger was steadily gaining for 10 laps before the booth suddenly noticed and were shocked. Racing is so good though, makes up for the poor coverage.

If anything, he's over performed in the equipment.

Just an overreaction from a teenager, can't be hooking folks on the straights like that.

Over performed? All of the older drivers complain about young kids wrecking trucks.

JHN is never getting out of the truck series.

Good lord.

I was expecting to see him mature being given another chance here, but damn its disappointing.

JHN rattling Gray’s cage. There might be a few more of these to go here

Back
Top Bottom