Truck RACE thread --- Mid Ohio

I disagree. They can’t even really race right now with the track as wet as it is. I rather see a race over them all going off track. It’s ridiculous
They had way more rain in that 2016 clip they just showed. I love racing in these conditions, it's where the driver can truly make even more of a difference than in the dry.
Heck, Alon Day was leading the 2016 race in a ****** Carl Long car.

They had way more rain in that 2016 clip they just showed. I love racing in these conditions, it's where the driver can truly make even more of a difference than in the dry.
Heck, Alon Day was leading the 2016 race in a ****** Carl Long car.
I still rather have waited. I mean they can’t even go full throttle.. like it wouldn’t hurt to wait a few minutes longer. People was spinning out before they even went green…

My DVR is about ten minutes behind. I'll get caught up at a yellow. I'm astonished no one is stuck yet. Hopefully that's the worst thing that happens to Deegan today.

I don't think that was a spotter problem for Hocevar. It looked more like his brake locked up on the left front

They just gonna ride around under caution all race?
I've always thought if the yellow is out when pit road closes two laps before the end of the stage, call it a stage and pit 'em. That also eliminates the insanity of a single green lap at the end of the stage.

There have been plenty of times and tracks when people here have said this series produced the best racing of the weekend.

Feel free to change the channel.

Reactions: sdj
Not anymore. Sadly.

It was great years ago.
Was hands down my favorite series back in the day, like 2003 to 2007 let's say. Once the 2010s hit, it started losing those veterans that made it so good but it was still tolerable. Now for the past six years or so it's just been the new K&N amateur hour and I honestly wonder if they should just can the series or merge it with ARCA.

Back
Top Bottom