Truck RACE thread --- Mosport

I don't think Nemecheck made any friends today. Probably got some new enemies though.

What a finish!!

I love JHN but he definitely used up Custer there. Feel bad for Cole, he drove a marvelous race and had a great truck.

Always glad to see Nemo win but he made some enemies today.

That was a little over the top. It looked like JHN was crying for daddy when Cole came after him.

Well sounds like I missed an entertaining truck race, cant believe I forgot all about it, better catch the reair of it

Some drivers and other people in the Nascar world lighting JHN up on Twitter.

Jeff Burton said, "Winning should be more honorable."

John Hunter didn't make any friends and he's usually pretty clean. Seems like Custer's CC didn't care for him either during the interview.

Just saw a replay of Custer tackling JHN.

So, he really more or less tried to tackle JHN but got thrown to the ground & then walks away when he gets back to his feet? All that emotion & simply trotts off in the opposite direction without pushing against the guys "holding him back"?

These truck driver "fights" keep getting more and more WWE.

Just saw a replay of Custer tackling JHN.

So, he really more or less tried to tackle JHN but got thrown to the ground & then walks away when he gets back to his feet? All that emotion & simply trotts off in the opposite direction without pushing against the guys "holding him back"?

These truck driver "fights" keep getting more and more WWE.

Essentially, finish the job.

I would have.:bigfight:

Back
Top Bottom