Truck RACE thread --- Talladega

Gotta feeling the 25 is gonna go tail end of the lead lap finish

1696104126494.png

I don't think Eckes block was dumb per se, it's just that Moffitt made the perfect counter move & Christian couldn't do anything about it. Moffitt schooled him there.

Great job by Deegan P8. With the way her season has gone, anything positive should be celebrated.

I’d like to see Moffitt in the FRM truck full time next year. He’s legit. Could be another Sauter, Jack Sprague level driver in Trucks if he wanted.

I’d like to see Moffitt in the FRM truck full time next year. He’s legit. Could be another Sauter, Jack Sprague level driver in Trucks if he wanted.
It could happen, Zane is moving up leaving a space open. Moffit has one Truck title already so he would fit right in.

Crazy to see how far FRM has come. They were a dumpster fire not many years ago. Now they win Truck titles & make the playoffs in Cup. It's been great to see. The more competitive teams, the better.

Interested to see what Spire does with the ashes of KBM in the trucks next year. They say they are going to run a Truck but who knows.

Need to know who started the fight. Crafton is still very competitive & has sponsor funding.

Back
Top Bottom