Tulsa Shootout 2024

Kelly's kid Wyatt from 6th to 1st in the restricted A class. He's darn good. Chad Boat car sponsored by Brandt.

i saw hailies boyfriend chase get 2nd in one heat, what classes are they running and what heat numbers? thanks

Chase Cabre finishes second in the winged A outlaws. It was in a different car. I guess they can run more than one car in a class?

In your world/area. I had a couple yesterday, pauses, but none today and I have been watching since they started.
Once when I first turned on today, but no problems for me either, I usually blame my internet connection.

Once when I first turned on today, but no problems for me either, I usually blame my internet connection.
Yeah I've had it on yesterday and today on the side while streaming Youtube and having the TV on at the same time and they all come from the same place.

Things are beginning to heat up when they get to the features.

Looks like he is done. Car doesn't look like it is hurt badly.
I wonder if his experience with NASCAR concussion protocol had anything to do with him not getting out? I mean, maybe he knew his bell was rung a bit but didn't want to get out and start stumbling around? Was two really solid hits.

My PC hasn't missed a beat. Rebooted TV twice. No change. I'd think this should be plenty of boost?🤪

Attachments

• IMG_20231229_150458856.jpg
    IMG_20231229_150458856.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
Tyler Courtney got used up

"What in the name of kissing your sister is going on"

No one has a way with words like race announcers.

These Jr Sprints are tough. Two flips with basically no damage. Fire it up and keep going!
Quarter midgets are the same way, I guess with lower speeds they don't need to give as much for safety.

Back
Top Bottom