TV Shows

Watched the premiere of a new show called Designated Survivor with Kiefer Sutherland. Loved it.
I watched the second episode, it was good, but I wont be watching it.

I am really liking Lethal Weapon on Fox, and good news, Fox picked it up for the season and order more episodes, so it will get a 18 episode first season( I guess that is going to be the new thing to come, 18 episode seasons)

Ash vs Evil Dead season 2 is freaking awesome, and I HATE horror movies , I freaking binged watch the first season a couple weekends ago , and I dont binged watch shows very often.

Ash vs Evil Dead season 2 is freaking awesome, and I HATE horror movies , I freaking binged watch the first season a couple weekends ago , and I dont binged watch shows very often.
Oh yes. Good stuff. "I'm trying to save all the mommies and the daddies and the babies!"

Just watched the first episode of Season 3 of Madam Secretary. I'm glad it's finally back on, and I really like where the story appears to be headed.

I also just saw the first episode of Designated Survivor. It was pretty crazy, but good, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that my girl Maggie Q is in it. It reminded me of Last Resort, another ABC show that started off in a similar chaotic fashion and got killed off way too soon. Hopefully this one will last longer. I'll be watching.

On the comedy side, Superstore has started back up again. I haven't seen any of The Good Place yet, but it looks interesting, and Kristen Bell is adorable. :wub:

Episode two of Supergirl further proves the move to The CW was the right one. The show is better all around for it. And Melissa Benoist is even better looking this year. :wub:

I am probably the only Scream fan here, but the two hour Halloween special is tonight, so I'm pretty excited for that. Also pretty excited and shocked that they renewed for a third season with how bad the ratings were for season 2.

Deadwood marathon now. I love it. It usually takes me many years to get around to the really great shows.

Designated Survivor has been pretty good but at times they wanna be 24 so bad. Some of the stories are direct carbon copies from that show.

You caught up on American Horror Story yet, @VaDirt?

This season has been legitimately scary stuff. And now it looks like the rest of the season is going to be a bloodbath.
I thought the first 5 episodes were okay, but I really really like where it's going now.After last week when it seems like a someone anti-climactic season finale, they did something that could be really fun to watch unfold.

Oh, that producer is a douchebag,

Getting ready to watch the new episode of Ash vs Evil Dead. Deadwood was awesome, yet ended in such unresoluted fashion. God I wanted to see Swearengen kill Hearst.

Just started watching Westworld on HBO, pretty interesting show. I was confused as hell after the first episode, but it's starting to make more sense the further I go into the season. And Evan Rachel Wood and Angela Sarafyan certainly aren't terrible to look at.

Just started watching Westworld on HBO, pretty interesting show. I was confused as hell after the first episode, but it's starting to make more sense the further I go into the season. And Evan Rachel Wood and Angela Sarafyan certainly aren't terrible to look at.
We freaking love this show. Gets better and better.

Finally sat down and watched every episode of "The Good Place" that has come out so far. It's a lighthearted comedy with an interesting premise, much like Superstore. I'm digging it.

I'm on about episode 5 1/2. Haven't finished watching what's available but I'm almost there. It's definitely no GOT's material.

YAY, Top Gear is back!!!, wait, I mean , YAY The Grand Tour is back !!!, but seriously, its Top Gear with a different name, they have their team racing driver( Mike Skinner, not even kidding), they have a segment to talk about car news, they have a new test track called the ebollatrack , and new leader-board. The only they killed off was doing a Star In A Car segment( thankful).

YAY, Top Gear is back!!!, wait, I mean , YAY The Grand Tour is back !!!, but seriously, its Top Gear with a different name, they have their team racing driver( Mike Skinner, not even kidding), they have a segment to talk about car news, they have a new test track called the ebollatrack , and new leader-board. The only they killed off was doing a Star In A Car segment( thankful).
Yeah, I watched it on Amazon last night. I kinda liked that Star in a car segment. Lol

Finally sat down and watched every episode of "The Good Place" that has come out so far. It's a lighthearted comedy with an interesting premise, much like Superstore. I'm digging it.

I'm sure a "Safe Place" will be airing shortly. :D

Been watching Z Nation on SyFy, which is like The Walking Dead except it's not boring.

Oh, and Anastasia Baranova is gorgeous :wub: I'm claiming her too, @Mr. Gregory.

anastasia-baranova-movies.jpg

They also killed off several celebrities. ;)

Only really watch Scorpion and The Simpsons

I am a huge Disney Channel nut. I absolutely love the show Girl Meets World. Don't laugh I know some of you older folks out there watched Cory Matthews in Boy Meets World in the day. I just turned 13 years old as well so I am entitled to watch these shows. :)

I've been watching Forged in Fire on History Channel. I love it. Four blacksmiths compete to make weapons. There are tons of free episodes on The History Channel website. That's all you need to know! Awesome show.

I am a huge Disney Channel nut. I absolutely love the show Girl Meets World. Don't laugh I know some of you older folks out there watched Cory Matthews in Boy Meets World in the day. I just turned 13 years old as well so I am entitled to watch these shows. :)

Boy Meets World was also a much better show. I watched GMW out of curiosity... They need to move it to FreeForm so the show and the characters can evolve.

Finally got around to starting Grand Tour. So glad that Clarkson, May, and Hammond are back. The first couple of episodes have been decent.

There are a couple of things I'd change. First, they need more conversation between the hosts and less of the scripted/forced jokes. The guys naturally interacting with each other was part of what made Top Gear so good, so hopefully they start incorporating that more as they go along. Second, Mike Skinner needs to go as the driver or the producers need to rethink their approach to that segment. I want to see talented drivers driving fast cars. The part he plays of the "redneck American that hates foreign cars" is terrible. Shut up and drive the cars.

Fuller House season 2 drops in a couple days.
I was just about to cancel my Netflix subscription since I haven't been using it, but then I saw that and hesitated. I'll probably watch the second season of that and then drop it. I just signed up for the WWE Network, and I already have Amazon Prime Video, so I'm good with those two things.

Just finished watching Ink Master, last episode of the season. First woman Ink Master ever.
I haven't seen the newer episodes. I have no tattoos and am not interested in getting one, but I do enjoy the artwork on the show. Forged in Fire has pretty much the same premise as Ink Master and they crowned a female champ in that too. She made one awesome weapon. Showed them guys how it was done.

I haven't seen the newer episodes. I have no tattoos and am not interested in getting one, but I do enjoy the artwork on the show. Forged in Fire has pretty much the same premise as Ink Master and they crowned a female champ in that too. She made one awesome weapon. Showed them guys how it was done.

This past season was, IMO, the best I've ever watched.

I was just about to cancel my Netflix subscription since I haven't been using it, but then I saw that and hesitated. I'll probably watch the second season of that and then drop it. I just signed up for the WWE Network, and I already have Amazon Prime Video, so I'm good with those two things.

Netflix and Playstation Vue. I'd add Amazon Prime if my internet wasn't $95/month. #CenturyLinkSucks

Back
Top Bottom