TV Shows

I was expecting the show to be really bad, so I actually enjoyed the first episode.

Second season got bad for a while there because it was about everyone but Supergirl, but apparently it's because they worked Melissa to exhaustion during the crossover series. Show's been pretty great since the winter premiere.

I watched last weeks show and it was pretty good.

1.) This is amazing prophetic.
2.) Melissa Benoist can sing.
3.) The Supergirl/Flash musical is gonna be epic.
4.) Melissa Benoist is still hot.

Been watching this show on A&E called "Live PD", it's pretty interesting. It's basically a real-time version of Cops.

April is gonna be a good month , American Dad returns, Archer and Fargo new season's start.

I think I took some heat for posting that I watched The Good Wife, but I gotta say that I am enjoying the sh*t outa the spin off, The Good Fight, its blows TGW outa the water, and nice that it's not neutered for OTA old fart TV, and actually happy that CBS chose to make it a stream only show.

Supergirl.... DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN:eek::eek::eek:

And it looks like The CW is about to top "Batman vs. Superman" with "Supergirl vs. Superman". What an epic show.

Was in the discount bin at Walmart, what a ****** insult to great television.

19397735_10155381929729437_1226140910_n.jpg

Oh well, I'll watch it. :wub:

They can put season 2 in the discount bin when it comes out too. I'll watch it too.

Better Call Saul S3 finale was freaking epic.

Better Call Saul S3 finale was freaking epic.
The slowest moving show on TV. The biggest thing in the finale was Chuck's complete breakdown. The tiniest little furtherment of the Gus/Hector storyline, but not even a glimpse of Mike.

The slowest moving show on TV. The biggest thing in the finale was Chuck's complete breakdown. The tiniest little furtherment of the Gus/Hector storyline, but not even a glimpse of Mike.

I think it's so slow moving because it's being written as they go. They haven't even started writing S4. Lol

I think it's so slow moving because it's being written as they go. They haven't even started writing S4. Lol
And speaking of that, we need even more of a back story on Mike. Seems he is already a badass in this show, but how did he become such a badass?

And speaking of that, we need even more of a back story on Mike. Seems he is already a badass in this show, but how did he become such a badass?

I'm down for a spin-off for just Mike.

It may be time for you to revisit Season #1. Don't you remember his backstory as a cop in Philly? His son being killed by bad police officers? S1-E6 "Five-O"

Love Better Call Saul. I watched all the S3 episodes before the finale without ever having watched S1 and S2. I binged them right before the finale. Really good stuff, but I thought the S3 finale was the weakest episode of all.

Back
Top Bottom