TV Shows

Designated Survivor. Started out great, was hooked on the first season. But it has not held up at all. We half ass watched it until the winter break, but haven't even gone back. Just completely uninteresting now.
Yep.

Mike Tyson Mysteries is hilarious

Beware the Ides of March. Best show ever IMO that sadly ended far too soon.

The first season was exceptionally great. It's not my genre at all, and I loved it. The second season was not as strong. It was a very expensive show to produce as they were making it, and unfortunately it had a pretty small following. Another of those earlier HBO prestige shows that gained in esteem after it aired.

Just caught the last two episodes of season two of Billions, holly carp I gotta watch S3

( I remember seeing the previews before it started and saying to myself I wanted to watch it , then I just forgot about it CRS)

Just caught the last two episodes of season two of Billions, holly carp I gotta watch S3

( I remember seeing the previews before it started and saying to myself I wanted to watch it , then I just forgot about it CRS)

I've seen chunks of episodes here and there throughout the two seasons. I can't really commit to it full time because it seems ridiculous. But it is certainly not boring. Paul Giamatti is great, and Maggie Siff is very good in her role (and very attractive).

One of my favorite shows. Season 3 starts tonight.:cool:

I've seen chunks of episodes here and there throughout the two seasons. I can't really commit to it full time because it seems ridiculous. But it is certainly not boring. Paul Giamatti is great, and Maggie Siff is very good in her role (and very attractive).
Yeah Paul is doing an outstanding job in this show , and yes Maggie, agreed

Good start for the final season of The Americans

Well sucky sucky, Starz has cancelled Ash Vs Evil Dead:(

Maybe she saw you coming? :idunno:

:lol2:

Seriously, the show sucked on Monday night. It wasn't even the same show. The only thing that was the same was the cast. Melissa Benoist getting even hotter, somehow, was the only upside. Supergirl is starting to feel more like a PG version of American Horror Story.

Hehe, Archer, Danger Island, tonight, cant wait.

I had no clue that Gunsmoke ran for that many episodes. That's an amazing run..... by either of those series. I was a fan long ago of Gunsmoke and I'm also a fan of The Simpsons. I don't watch the show on a weekly basis but I've always found the show entertaining. More recently I've read articles about the Simpsons that it's becoming a target of political correctness which will probably be the series downfall. That's too bad IMO but that's the world we live in these days.

What a call back to part 2 of Lethal Weapon, Riggs gets shot in the season/series finale, just like Riggs got shot at the end of part 2, what a way to possibly end the show. Sad face, Lethal Weapon was I think my favorite of the OTA network shows ,to bad Clayne had to act the fool on set.

What a call back to part 2 of Lethal Weapon, Riggs gets shot in the season/series finale, just like Riggs got shot at the end of part 2, what a way to possibly end the show. Sad face, Lethal Weapon was I think my favorite of the OTA network shows ,to bad Clayne had to act the fool on set.

Yeah was real good. I've never seen the movies but I loved the show. Going to miss it if it is the end. Clayne Crawford is one of my favorite actors, he's also the best part of this show so I don't think a recast will work.

Yeah was real good. I've never seen the movies but I loved the show. Going to miss it if it is the end. Clayne Crawford is one of my favorite actors, he's also the best part of this show so I don't think a recast will work.
Take some time and watch the movies, they are worth it, they do a lot of call backs to the movies , like the ending to the season with Riggs getting shot was how part 2 ended.

I am in full agreement with you and, so are pretty much every other fan of the show, without Clayne, it wont be same, I dont see a recast working at all. At this point, just cancel it, we should know next week , it will be TV Upfront's week.

My theory on the ending, and this was all pre Clayne incident stuff coming to light and the show getting renewed, Riggs is set to leave LA for Texas, but that wont work if the show is going to Continent , so they have him get shot by his step bother, which, now keeps him in L.A. for a little longer, because you know he is gonna go after him, and maybe his dead (we don't know if Sr Riggs is a confirmed dead) . I have no idea how they would handle Murtaugh becoming the Capt though, but small detail.

This is starting to be a crazy May Up Fronts, a lot of shows getting canceled , FOX has picked up Last Man Standing, surprise there.

Seems Seann Williams Scott will take over as Riggs. Don't know exactly how I feel about that but I'll give it a shot.

Found this gem last week called Killing Eve on BBC America. Some say it's kind of a spin-off of Orphan Black that's one of my favorite shows of all time. If you watched Orphan Black Villanelle who is the Russian assassin has a lot of the same characteristics as Helena from Orphan Black. Rotten Tomatoes gives it a 96% rating so far through 6 episodes of 8. The first episode was kinda slow, but the rest of the episodes have been awesome IMO.

Eve's life as a spy is not adding up to what she had hoped it would be when she started. She is a bored, very smart, MI5 security officer who is very desk-bound. Villanelle is a very talented killer, mercurial in mood, who clings to the luxuries of her job. Eve and Villanelle go head to head in a fierce game of cat and mouse, each woman equally obsessed with the other as Eve is tasked with hunting down the psychopathic assassin. Sarah Barnett, BBCA president, says, " `Killing Eve' stands out in a sea of scripted stories as refreshingly entertaining and great fun."

Last edited:
Seems Seann Williams Scott will take over as Riggs. Don't know exactly how I feel about that but I'll give it a shot.
Yeah, I like SWS, but not sure this is gonna work out.

Yeah, I don't think he should be the same Riggs though. Have him be a cousin of Riggs come to avenge his death or something.
That sounds like what is going to happen, he is going to be related to him.

Supergirl is starting to look like Once Upon A Time back when that show was good. Every episode is leaving me wanting more. These new writers are actually telling a story now.

And here's my obligatory :wub::wub::wub: for Melissa Benoist.

Back
Top Bottom