TV Shows

Silicon Valley season 5 was a total flop.

Mr. Pickles season 3 was just plain funny. I highly recommend the show.

Waiting for Better Call Saul. August 6th. I'm there!

Just got finished watching season 3 of Humans.

This show was great once upon a time. Season 3 was worthless and didn't make sense from episode 1.

Looking forward to NBC'S Manifest. It looks like Resurrection, which was unfortunately canceled after two seasons. Manifest will probably suffer the same fate, but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Lethal Weapon is no longer Lethal Weapon, we have learned from Matt Miller that the character Sean William Scott will be playing wont be name Rigg's, instead, they are doing a call back to LW3 , sort of , he will be playing Wesley Cole.

So this is not LW now, its just another buddy cop show.

I guess I will be watching this, being from Kansas City, loving 1950s noir and crime stuff, not to mention Chris Rock.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/03/arts/television/chris-rock-fargo-season-4.html

The comedian Chris Rock will star in Season 4 of “Fargo,” John Landgraf, the CEO of FX Networks, announced on Friday during the Television Critics Association press tour.

According to a news release, the new season of the anthology show will be set in Kansas City, Mo., in 1950 and focus on two crime factions, one black and one Italian, who have “struck an uneasy peace” to control “an alternate economy” of graft and drugs.

“To cement their peace,” the statement continues, “the heads of both families have traded their eldest sons.” Mr. Rock, who last appeared as a TV series regular on the semi-autobiographical sitcom “Everybody Hates Chris,” will play the head of one of the families.

Noah Hawley, the creator and showrunner of “Fargo,” will return for the new season. Production is set to begin in 2019.

Nice, Season 4 is coming, oh hell ya, I will be watching for sure.

Lethal Weapon is no longer Lethal Weapon, we have learned from Matt Miller that the character Sean William Scott will be playing wont be name Rigg's, instead, they are doing a call back to LW3 , sort of , he will be playing Wesley Cole.

So this is not LW now, its just another buddy cop show.

Probably for the best, a recast really wouldn't have worked in my opinion. Still gutted that Crawford isn't returning but I'll give the next season a chance.

Probably for the best, a recast really wouldn't have worked in my opinion. Still gutted that Crawford isn't returning but I'll give the next season a chance.
I agree, I think in this case, a recast would of not worked, but they could of played the cousin or long lost brother angle to keep the Riggs name, I am gutted too, he made the show.

I agree, I think in this case, a recast would of not worked, but they could of played the cousin or long lost brother angle to keep the Riggs name, I am gutted too, he made the show.

I'm thinking he might be Rigg's brother in law from his dead wife. Would tie the two together and give Cole a reason to avenge Riggs and his sisters deaths.

Brother just told me he's a random CIA agent that was assigned the same case. If that's the case I'm out, needs the tie in to Rjggs in my opinion.

Brother just told me he's a random CIA agent that was assigned the same case. If that's the case I'm out, needs the tie in to Rjggs in my opinion.
That's what my post was getting at, he has no ties to Riggs at all, it sounds like there will be no revenge of his death( if they do kill Riggs off) story line, I think they are gonna wrap up Riggs in the first half of E1 and thats gonna be it for any thing Rigg's related.

No way this makes it to season 4, I will be surprised, just as surprised that 911 got renewed

Yeah I'll pass if they wrap that arc up in the first episode. That's all that's really drawing me back to the show.

I just finished watching all of the Venture Bros.

And I'm loving Matt Groening's (creator of The Simpsons and Futurama) new show on Netflix Disenchantment.

Couple of years late, but The Big Bang Theory is finally in its final season.

Well, Ozark is off to a fantastic start. It's gonna take some discipline from me to not binge watch it in a couple of days.:lol2:

Just found this gem The Punisher that pretty much rocks.

RoDMIb4.gif

Netflix saved Designated Survivor, sounds like we are getting at least two more seasons, 10 episodes and most of the core cast is expected to return, new showrunner, and it sounds like they are going to focus more on the political stuff instead of the action stuff
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...news-kiefer-sutherland-drama-season-3-1123688

RoDMIb4.gif

Netflix saved Designated Survivor, sounds like we are getting at least two more seasons, 10 episodes and most of the core cast is expected to return, new showrunner, and it sounds like they are going to focus more on the political stuff instead of the action stuff
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...news-kiefer-sutherland-drama-season-3-1123688
I really liked the first season. When it came back though, lost interest big time. Because too focused on the political crap, and just became formulaic, predictable, and bored us to tears.

I really liked the first season. When it came back though, lost interest big time. Because too focused on the political crap, and just became formulaic, predictable, and bored us to tears.
Yeah the second season was utter crap, I think the move to Netflix will be a good move for the show, looking forward to at least getting the cliff hanger resolved if for nothing else at this point.

If you were a fan the TV Lethal Weapon or a fan Clayne, this is worth the watch, and I think this just might the truth

While I'm not happy with the Lethal Weapon situation as Clayne Crawford is one of my favorite actors, I think they can make it work with Sean Williams Scott. One thing I was concerned about was the emotion that Riggs brought to the show but it was there in the first episode. Hopefully they can keep it up once the Riggs story blows over.

Currently following "Manifest" and "God Friended Me." I am really digging Manifest. God Friended Me has a decent story, but its somewhat boring and I'm not a fan of the acting. Without cable, my options are limited so I will probably keep watching it and hope it gets better.

I don't know if anyone else watched The CW "Arrowverse" shows but the end of the last episode of Supergirl announced that they would be bringing "Crisis on Earth-X" to The CW in 2019. :eek:

I don't know if anyone else watched The CW "Arrowverse" shows but the end of the last episode of Supergirl announced that they would be bringing "Crisis on Earth-X" to The CW in 2019. :eek:

Was a good crossover. It's Infinite Earth's though, should be good.

I would much rather watch reruns of Two and Half Men "the Charlie Sheen episodes" way more then any of the newer shows except for the Mom show. The tv shows and movies suck now days. imo.

Was a good crossover. It's Infinite Earth's though, should be good.

You're right, Crisis on Infinite Earths. Brainfart. Looks like it's gonna be epic.

However, if they remain true to source material, and the Arrowverse shows usually do....... well, The Flash and Supergirl both die in that saga. Little doubt in my mind they'll finish off Supergirl ... especially with a Batwoman series reportedly in development. But killing off Barry Allen would be ballsy as hell.

Elseworlds was awesome, better than Crisis on Earth-X which was also awesome. Plus they didn't have DC's Legends as part of Elseworlds, huge plus since that show is organic **** purified.

Back
Top Bottom