TV Shows

I really like The Goldbergs. But now there's a spinoff, Schooled. Set in the 90s, Barry's old girlfriend comes back and she's now a teacher in the high school. Kinda funny, but it's already been done, and didn't work so well. That 80s Show anyone?

The CW's finally killed my interest in Supergirl. Not because it's a bad show, this season has been magical honestly, but because they keep putting it on hiatus. I just can't get into something when it's on for one week, off for six weeks, on for two weeks, off for four weeks, then on and off again.

Billions season 4 ending, no surprise who the idiot was, over all ok season, but looking forward to next season and the return to Chuck V Axe plot.

Amazon's Good Demon, remotely entertaining , liked it a lot better than I thought, I have interest in religious type settings or plots , but I think it has to with two leads, David Tennant he was on "The Doctors" and then Michael Sheen, just got done watching him on The Good Fight, night &day on the type of characters he played.

Got two episodes left of the Netflix version of Designated Survivor , and wow its not your ABC's show, the show is enjoying its new ability to use the words F*** and S*** and other words and, actions ( gay sex )that it couldnt do on the Mickey mouse network.( all new writers I think)

Archer is back, with another F******* dream season, enough said.

Looking forward to Succession returning in a few months .

Anyone here watch the sci-fi show called The Expanse?

If so, what on earth happened to it?

Now that GOT is over. Started new show called Yellowstone on Paramount network, pretty good, Kevin Costner.

You are in for a treat sir, I wish I could start over new.

I got caught up before the final three episodes. Pretty great show.

Some fun facts:
Death once had a near-Arya Stark experience.
Arya Stark can strangle someone with a cordless phone.
A cobra once bit Arya Stark's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris, meanwhile, checks his closet for Arya Stark.
Arya actually died four years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't hark up the courage to tell her.
There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Arya Stark allows to live.
Arya has been to Mars. Now you know why there’s no life there.
Arya Stark does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Arya goes killing.

Started watching the Netflix show Living With Yourself, and it’s pretty good. It’s about a guy who goes to an underground lab disguised as a day spa to get a procedure that will give him superior intelligence and confidence, but instead ends up getting accidentally cloned, with the clone getting the positive traits instead of him. Paul Rudd is really good in it.

And the rest of the 2019/20 TV season has been basically canceled now , all shows that were in production have been halted, includes streaming shows . May Up Fronts have been canceled and pilot season, which means, shows that might of been canceled might get another season.

The list of shows that have ended production, I think most of OTA shows have around a 2/3 episode buffer so most shows are going to come up about 3/4 episodes short of their season order.

shows

It will preimere's right before, FBI, Toilet Paper Wanted premiers
Nice.

While we joke about this, I bet there's already a sitcom in the works about a dysfunctional family self quarantining. It'll involve interracial marriage, transgender siblings, same sex partners of varying ethnicities. Episodes will revolve around family members making toilet paper runs to the local Shop-Mart. Other episodes will revolve around all the quarantining family members struggling to work from home with only one computer. Hilarity ensues. The possibilities are endless. Coming in the fall 2020.

I thought CW did really well with the story, but it pointed out why being on Network Tv is very limiting.

Still just here for Melissa Benoist, but The CW does a good job with what they have to work with. The good thing about television is that they can really dive deep into character-driven stories. Season four of Supergirl was absolutely perfect, it dived deep into character motives, thoroughly introduced new characters, hit the political aspects of the season just right and wrapped up the storylines. Some incredible moments too, especially the protest at Lockwood's speech scene.

Even season three, despite being such a disaster in the second half, had some great episodes.

I can't get into this season because the whole Lena subplot is infuriatingly awful and the whole "we're too attached to technology" thing is a great premise that doesn't play out in a superhero series. Plus, I hate commercials and, since I don't have a local CW station I can DVR and fast forward, I have to sit through commercials on the app. I might just wait until the whole thing is released on Netflix.

Sometimes, it feels like The CW is trying to make Supergirl a modern-day recreation of The Twilight Zone.

Nice.

While we joke about this, I bet there's already a sitcom in the works about a dysfunctional family self quarantining. It'll involve interracial marriage, transgender siblings, same sex partners of varying ethnicities. Episodes will revolve around family members making toilet paper runs to the local Shop-Mart. Other episodes will revolve around all the quarantining family members struggling to work from home with only one computer. Hilarity ensues. The possibilities are endless. Coming in the fall 2020.
Oh for sure , I can see that happening , would be shocked if it didnt.

Since I have spent so many years either at a race track or on the road going from one track to another I have not watched a lot of daytime tv. But, since I retired at the end of last year I have started watching a lot of daytime tv and I really enjoy the tv show Caught in Providence. The nighttime **** still sucks though so Two and a half men reruns is my choice at night.

Glad Blacklist and Walking Dead are back on. I’m looking for any entertainment that doesn’t include a virus.
I have a lot of time banked at work. I may just set the DVR for my favorite shows and dive into the safe area of tools and automobiles.

Ozark, Succession, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Bloodline, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk Empire, Sneaky Pete, and Mr Robot are my top 10 series. More tv type show Deadliest Catch, Below Deck, Gold Rush, Bering Sea Gold.

Back
Top Bottom