TV Shows

Tonight is the night that Pauley Perrette is back, in the pilot of the new comedy Broke. I sure hope this show is going to be a good one...I love my reruns of "Two And A Half Men", "Mom" and "Seinfeld" but I would love to find a new show to watch.

Enjoying the 2nd season of Tacoma FD, The Good Fight returns next Thursday , interesting, it was listed as one of the many shows that are effected by the shut down, so not sure if the full season got completed.

FOX **** canned Deputy, I watched it, it was ok, not surprised it got canceled, Dorf was asking $250k per episode, it wasnt pulling the ratings to support that.

Have been watching Schitt’s Creek on Netflix, it’s been on for a few years but I’d never watched it until a couple weeks ago. It’s pretty damn funny.

The 2 hour season finale of Snowpiercer last night was intense! The best show on right now... or was until next season.

I gave up on any current tv shows. It's still reruns of Two and a Half Men and Seinfeld for me. I spend more time watching old racing and tractor pulling You Tube videos then I do watching tv.

Reactions: sdj
Watching the new Fargo. It is the most ambitious TV I've seen for a few years, and opens brilliantly.

Have been watching Schitt’s Creek on Netflix, it’s been on for a few years but I’d never watched it until a couple weeks ago. It’s pretty damn funny.

I started watching about a month ago, really enjoy it.

Berta who was one of the funniest characters on one of the funniest sitcoms I have ever seen, passed away yesterday. :(

@AndyMarquisLive I think you were the show's biggest fan

I gave up on season five. The first two episodes were boring and hard to sit through. Tried again after Crisis but, somehow, despite being on a completely different Earth after an event that was supposed to essentially reboot the Arrowverse, the show picked up right where it left off.

Season four was so good but, in CW fashion, didn't stick the landing.

Just here for Melissa Benoist. :wub:

Our little green bundle of joy returns to Disney+ on Friday.

https___hypebeast.com_image_2019_12_hasbro-baby-yoda-toys-1.jpg

The new Price is right and Lets make a deal in primetime was pretty good last night. They changed the set for social distancing and they gave a lot of expensive prizes away. They also announced that they started taping again on oct 5th and will have new episodes back on daytime soon. It looks like the original cast is back, but Drew Carey looks so much different with the bearded mountain man look. Tiffany Coyne looked amazing and sexy as usual.

So is homie gonna be chopping wood for a season or what? I remember getting heated about the last season of this way back when. Looks like pages 4 and 5, lol.

That show took a complete dump.

Huge fan of Yellowstone right now. That’s some intense ****

Reactions: sdj
The Flight Attendant is far fetched, but sharply written as a thriller / comedy. Fun and unique show with the very charming Kaley Cuoco (I'd never really watched anything with her before).

The Queen's Gambit on Netflix quality series

^ should've said quality mini-series set in the 50's 60's coming of age story (especially for anyone that likes to play Chess, sort of a must watch).

Television sitcoms are dead. All these networks will have soon is police procedurals, medical dramas, soap operas and, over on The CW, superhero shows.

Streaming media is killing cable and broadcast.

Television sitcoms are dead. All these networks will have soon is police procedurals, medical dramas, soap operas and, over on The CW, superhero shows.

Streaming media is killing cable and broadcast.

NBC used to own comedy. It was the home of Seinfeld for crying out loud...

Back
Top Bottom