Ty Gibbs Appreciation Thread

Go Ty!
Shows how much better equipment Gibbs is vs legacy. In pretty much even equipment last year Gibbs and gragson were pretty evenly matched. I really expected legacy to be better than they are.

The kid is badass. So fun to watch. More to come...

The kid is badass. So fun to watch. More to come...

Ty Gibbs is the future of Cup racing. There are very few people who can match his talent. He's adjusted quickly to the Cup cars and is likely going to win some races sooner than later.

John Hunter Nemechek is way up there on the talent scale too.

Ty Gibbs is the future of Cup racing. There are very few people who can match his talent. He's adjusted quickly to the Cup cars and is likely going to win some races sooner than later.

He kind of reminds me of an early 2000s rookie. A lot of those guys jumped in and contended immediately.

Yep.....The Fail Narrative types were all ready for Ty...Crickets.....I love the silence. JHN has earned a shot....and WE love him.

He kind of reminds me of an early 2000s rookie. A lot of those guys jumped in and contended immediately.
Yeah....it's kind of awesome that he hasn't lucked into anything....He results are real....Consistency.

Yep.....The Fail Narrative types were all ready for Ty...Crickets.....I love the silence. JHN has earned a shot....and WE love him.

Gibbs AND JHN would make JGR hard to root for. Ty's shown a lot of maturity this year though.

Regardless, whatever team Josh Berry ends up with is the team I'm rooting for. Which will likely be SHR.

Gibbs AND JHN would make JGR hard to root for. Ty's shown a lot of maturity this year though.

Regardless, whatever team Josh Berry ends up with is the team I'm rooting for. Which will likely be SHR.

I feel like JHN has to be MTJ’s replacement if he hangs up in the next couple of years. I don’t see Hamlin leaving as long as FedEx is footing the bill.

Toyota really needs more top tier teams because they run out of seats too quickly. 23XI expanding to three teams is another possibility but I don’t think they’re ready yet.

I feel like JHN has to be MTJ’s replacement if he hangs up in the next couple of years. I don’t see Hamlin leaving as long as FedEx is footing the bill.

Toyota really needs more top tier teams because they run out of seats too quickly. 23XI expanding to three teams is another possibility but I don’t think they’re ready yet.

I would like to see Kaulig or Spire go to Toyota. With support from TRD, I think both of those teams could win races - especially Corey Lajoie at Spire.

Spire needs a shot in the arm. A manufacturer change and alliance with JGR would really help Corey. It would also help if the #7 had a real driver.

Ty Dillon's entire career has been underwhelming. For all the hate Austin gets, he takes care of his equipment and consistently runs top-15. Ty's Cup career, especially, has been awful.

Ty Dillon's entire career has been underwhelming. For all the hate Austin gets, he takes care of his equipment and consistently runs top-15. Ty's Cup career, especially, has been awful.

Austin is a Cup level driver, he’s just painfully average. Ty should probably consider a new career.

Spire needs to do something new because they aren’t going to compete in their current form. Corey is much better than we’re seeing but he can’t show it.

In a good car, Corey is a playoff contender on points but he could pop off a win every couple of years or so. He’s probably a shade better than Austin Dillon and I think they’d run very similarly.

Highest finishing Toyota, and the only one not to stuff it into the barriers. The kid is composed on the radio, and taking directions from Hirsch and Gayle brilliantly. I had a great day listening to his scanner. He gets it, and he is coming.

Highest finishing Toyota, and the only one not to stuff it into the barriers. The kid is composed on the radio, and taking directions from Hirsch and Gayle brilliantly. I had a great day listening to his scanner. He gets it, and he is coming.
He’s matured so so much since the tragic end to last season. He’s first win is coming.

He’s matured so so much since the tragic end to last season. He’s first win is coming.
I agree. It was so fascinating to hear Hirsch break down the track...and Gayle is constantly in his ear making sure that he keeps his head screwed on. Quite a conversation at the end of the race about Joey....and how Ty needs to think about how he wants to handle him moving forward--Gayle was sure to remind him that Joey Joeys everybody...and hot everybody Kenseth's him.

Why he almost scored as high as the driver they used to have, can ya believe it?
I'll take the new guy every day. Poor Richard's saint knows that he can't pull the bull**** he did at JGR or his career will be over. He looks the same this year as the last few--but without the tirades. Kinda boring now.

I'll take the new guy every day. Poor Richard's saint knows that he can't pull the bull**** he did at JGR or his career will be over. He looks the same this year as the last few--but without the tirades. Kinda boring now.
You sound like the "Dr. Phil" Burton gerbil. It's amazing what a better organization does to a driver's attitude.

You sound like the "Dr. Phil" Burton gerbil. It's amazing what a better organization does to a driver's attitude.
Yeah, that organization has been raking in the championships over the years at an alarming rate.

I agree. It was so fascinating to hear Hirsch break down the track...and Gayle is constantly in his ear making sure that he keeps his head screwed on. Quite a conversation at the end of the race about Joey....and how Ty needs to think about how he wants to handle him moving forward--Gayle was sure to remind him that Joey Joeys everybody...and hot everybody Kenseth's him.
I love this.

Joey ****** Logano has become THE driver you don't **** with.

Joey. ******. Logano... Is the guy you don't mess with.

I think it's so so freaking funny.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don't know about that. Pre season, Kyle was open with the media about RCR's handling of how Kyle presents himself, and more or less told us that he's going to have to tone it down.

This isn't so much of a gerbil thing, as it is directly from KBs mouth.

I love this.

Joey ****** Logano has become THE driver you don't **** with.

Joey. ******. Logano... Is the guy you don't mess with.

I think it's so so freaking funny.

I am really enjoying watching Ty grow. Reminds me of my years pulling for Vickers.....When he wins it will be special.

I don't know about that. Pre season, Kyle was open with the media about RCR's handling of how Kyle presents himself, and more or less told us that he's going to have to tone it down.

This isn't so much of a gerbil thing, as it is directly from KBs mouth.

You are really good about making things up. lol

“Kyle has been really — he’s such a pleasure to work with,” Childress said. “Everybody says, ‘Man, how y’all going to get along?’ Same questions they asked me about, ‘You and Dale won’t last six months.’ We lasted 20 years. I want to keep Kyle here, and hopefully we can end his career when he gets ready to.”

“Kyle has been really — he’s such a pleasure to work with,” Childress said. “Everybody says, ‘Man, how y’all going to get along?’ Same questions they asked me about, ‘You and Dale won’t last six months.’ We lasted 20 years. I want to keep Kyle here, and hopefully we can end his career when he gets ready to.”
bull****. Kyle is a lot of things, but one thing he is not is stupid....well, maybe. He launches with Poor Man Richard or calls Burnett some of the **** Dave Rogers and Adam have had to endure, he will be done. You get the cupcake version because he likes his money--although he has far less of it now. Might have to trade his pistol in for a squirt gun and start flying commercial.

We can't find sponsors for Kyle. -sniffle-
By Kyle's own admission, Coach was willing to pay him out of his own pocket. Why didn't he take it? There were sponsors--not 10 million worth, however, which is absolutely not what he is getting now. Poor Man Richard had only his ego to get past to sign him....and you saw what his grand baby did yesterday, so he put the ego aside. Kyle has been here before....When The Felon launched him, he thought his career was over.

By Kyle's own admission, Coach was willing to pay him out of his own pocket. Why didn't he take it? There were sponsors--not 10 million worth, however, which is absolutely not what he is getting now. Poor Man Richard had only his ego to get past to sign him....and you saw what his grand baby did yesterday, so he put the ego aside. Kyle has been here before....When The Felon launched him, he thought his career was over.
The preacher couldn't pay if he had said yes lol. He's nothing but a TRD puppet anyhow.

Gibbs now in the transfer position. Let's go!

So one article referencing one interview means I'm making that up? I'm not even going to pretend I'm interested in following that logic.

But regardless, there was an interview on YouTube with Kyle pre Daytona where the media specifically asked him about his personality, his persona, KFB now that he's with another organization, and he mentioned that he's going to tone it down, still be himself, but that he's going to tone it down and represent the brand well. It was surprising to see that candid of response.

Go find it on YouTube, you can watch him say this. Or don't. But regardless of what you dig up, he did genuinely say this.

And it's no surprise, he's been remarkably quiet this year.

So one article referencing one interview means I'm making that up? I'm not even going to pretend I'm interested in following that logic.

But regardless, there was an interview on YouTube with Kyle pre Daytona where the media specifically asked him about his personality, his persona, KFB now that he's with another organization, and he mentioned that he's going to tone it down, still be himself, but that he's going to tone it down and represent the brand well. It was surprising to see that candid of response.

Go find it on YouTube, you can watch him say this. Or don't. But regardless of what you dig up, he did genuinely say this.

No bud, you go find it, you are the one making the claim.

I had never seen this. Dale Jr. is an amazing man.

I think it’s the same interview where he said he wants to get high with 3CHI. :XXROFL: ;);););)o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Are we sure that Toddler Ty even has a driver's license? This kid looks like Conan O'Brien at 9 years old.....

Screenshot-20230724-142647-copy-1080x1768.png

Back
Top Bottom