Underrated/Overrated Things

Underrated: Amazon Prime

Get a call after midnight last night from my daughter telling me that she has a mouse in her dorm room. 4:30am this morning I ordered a 6-pack of mouse trap on Amazon. 9:00am I get the email that they've been delivered and are ready for pick up. 9:20am, my daughter picked them up from the local Amazon pickup location. 9:30am 4 mouse traps baited and set. Now..... waiting for results.

There are a lot of other things that make that $99/year Amazon Prime fee worth every penny but peace of mind is one of them.

Your daughter's school doesn't have somebody to take care of mice? And you have to pay for traps etc.? As if you weren't already paying enough for this school?

Get a call after midnight last night from my daughter telling me that she has a mouse in her dorm room. 4:30am this morning I ordered a 6-pack of mouse trap on Amazon. 9:00am I get the email that they've been delivered and are ready for pick up. 9:20am, my daughter picked them up from the local Amazon pickup location. 9:30am 4 mouse traps baited and set. Now..... waiting for results.

I have a solution for mice.

16650876_10154966025429437_1633392619_o.jpg

Underrated : Cheetos

Underrated: Moosehead beer. I don't even know if you guys can get this old school stuff where you live but it is still my absolute favorite beer around. I am pretty sure it's Canada's oldest brewery and it's a lager. The only place I can get it is one grocery store chain here. That's it. Of course, Molson Canadian Lager is even hard to get at a bar or restaurant around here, which is my second choice. I don't know what the problem is with getting a beer that tastes like beer?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Underrated: Moosehead beer. I don't even know if you guys can get this old school stuff where you live but it is still my absolute favorite beer around. I am pretty sure it's Canada's oldest brewery and it's a lager. The only place I can get it is one grocery store chain here. That's it. Of course, Molson Canadian Lager is even hard to get at a bar or restaurant around here, which is my second choice. I don't know what the problem is with getting a beer that tastes like beer?
I haven't had a Moosehead for some time but Molson and Labatt's Blue are common in MN liquor stores (I'll be looking for Moosehead next time).

Back
Top Bottom