USAC 2021

A post-rape trip to Starbucks.

Sounds about right.

Midgets at Circle City for a John Andretti tribute. John’s son Jarret is in the field.

Currently 9th of 15 qualifiers so far. Hoping he makes the show.

There is a part of me that prefers to watch without this particular announcer.

Not Buddy's night. Good hard racing.

Kaylee Bryson yer winner in USAC Midget heat # 2 at Gas City.

Who provides the streaming equipment Flo or the series?

I think it varies by series and property. My impression is that USAC is doing the on-site production, and that FloRacing is paying a rights fee and carrying what USAC is sending to Flo's servers. So different problems have different sources. If there is an audio issue, such as the announcer suddenly going quiet, that's USAC. If the stream won't load or is laggy, that's either Flo or a network issue.

A lot of the local tracks and smaller series that show up on Flo are the same way. On the other hand, the Dream looks to me like a full on FloRacing production. ASCoC I'm not sure about, especially now that Flo is sponsoring the series.

DIRTVision and WoO are both owned by WRG, so they are one and the same.

Tonight the Flo feed from Kokomo is garbage. Audio and video skipping / blurry.

Switched to the All-Stars and it’s perfectly fine.

Good close racing. Justin Grant holds on over Brady Bacon and Tanner Thorson. Thorson took a huge swing at Grant with a few to go, and cost himself second.

Robert Ballou complained about the dry track conditions after his heat, and then won in the dust, passing Shane Cottle. That's the second time Ballou has done that this year. He seems good in the slick even if he doesn't like it.

Cottle finishes second, Windom third, and Bacon fourth. The feature went without green for 30 laps without caution.

Really good feature tonight. Windom passed Grant and Thomas to take the lead. Then Grant passed Windom back. Then Windom got Windom'd by Robert Ballou, who bullied his way past him and flattened Windom's LR.

Silver Crowns are on Flo but are 410s tonight or is it split since Williams Grove is usually on Dirtvision?

Silver Crowns are on Flo but are 410s tonight or is it split since Williams Grove is usually on Dirtvision?

My bad, you're talking about regular Williams Grove 410 sprints. There is no Williams Grove event listed on DIRTVision tonight, so I don't know if the entire program will be shown on Flo.

My bad, you're talking about regular Williams Grove 410 sprints. There is no Williams Grove event listed on DIRTVision tonight, so I don't know if the entire program will be shown on Flo.
That be nice

Back
Top Bottom