USAC 2023

Out of the KKM fold?

Bryson will also campaign Team SPR’s LSI Racing / Sam Pierce Chevrolet Camaro SS Trans Am TA2 series cars at select 2023 Trans Am events as scheduling allows.
Kaylee heads to Florida after the PRI show for three days of testing at Sebring International Raceway in preparation for the 2023 Trans Am season opener in February. She will run the Sawyer Chassis house car at the Tulsa Shootout in late December and a Keith Kunz Midget entry at the Chili Bowl Nationals in January.

Out of the KKM fold?

Bryson will also campaign Team SPR’s LSI Racing / Sam Pierce Chevrolet Camaro SS Trans Am TA2 series cars at select 2023 Trans Am events as scheduling allows.
Kaylee heads to Florida after the PRI show for three days of testing at Sebring International Raceway in preparation for the 2023 Trans Am season opener in February. She will run the Sawyer Chassis house car at the Tulsa Shootout in late December and a Keith Kunz Midget entry at the Chili Bowl Nationals in January.

Midgets to trans am, yeah they want her in stock cars soon, get that road course experience

The driver agency component of the agreement will allow for Kaylee to completely focus on driving, training and further developing her race craft without the distraction of sponsorship and driver placement negotiations as she progresses through testing and team placement for IndyCar or NASCAR platforms during the 2023 racing season and beyond.

Way better than the Outlaws schedule by a country mile, at least in my opinion.

Oklahoma on the schedule is good. Knoxville having USAC back is great.

Bubba the Love Sponge should probably upgrade his fence.

Oh no this sounds bad
FB_IMG_1680995529508.jpg

I was watching it on flo, that was a bad one, really bad.
Yeah I unfortunately also saw the video, I'm not going to share it but it had about all the worst things that can happen in an accident.

Back
Top Bottom