Video Game thread

Yeah think I am just going to get me a decent wheel and build my own stand.

As for a steam box, I will just stick to my PS4. I have no plans of joining the PC Master Race! Lol

Id live to build a rig at some point. And yeah I'm just not hardcore enough for pc. Haha

One of my iRacing Videos. This week is Week 13 in iRacing.com, we're between Seasons and we're just having some fun with Figure 8 Racing in Legends!

One of my iRacing Videos. This week is Week 13 in iRacing.com, we're between Seasons and we're just having some fun with Figure 8 Racing in Legends!

You got any serious race vids? Good battles and what not?

Btw, irwindale. Hell yeah.

You got any serious race vids? Good battles and what not?

One of the rare good race I've had in the Street Stock class in iRacing. Honestly, I think the only reason I wasn't a fan of the Street Stock rookie class is because it's a fixed series. It's basically IROC for rookies.

I'm racing in the SK Modified series now and I'll start posting those videos when Season 2 starts. :)

One of the rare good race I've had in the Street Stock class in iRacing. Honestly, I think the only reason I wasn't a fan of the Street Stock rookie class is because it's a fixed series. It's basically IROC for rookies.

I'm racing in the SK Modified series now and I'll start posting those videos when Season 2 starts. :)

How long you been racing? What kind of wheel you got?

How long you been racing? What kind of wheel you got?

Oh yeah you wanted help with setting your own rig? Pagan is probably the guy you should talk to. I forgot about good old pagan.

Last edited:
Wheel: Logitech G27
Pedals: Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals

Next up on my list is Thrustmaster TH8 RS Shifter

I'm hoping to build a full sim ****pit soon.

I've been sim racing on and off since Papyrus NASCAR Racing Season 2003.

Yeah I still have the original Papyrus nascar game. I was deep into the NR2003 too. Stopped in about 2006. Now thinking of getting back in. I remember when I almost got in trouble because someone had given me a pirated Daytona, this was before they had license for Daytona track, and I put it up online. If I had done something like that now I'd probably had been sued. Lol.

Those pedals tho...

Badass

Yea, the pedals feel like the real thing. The brake have a load cell, so you can press down on it like you would in a real car. I actually brought some PUMA's racing shoes because my steel toe work boots were not giving me the throttle and brake control that I wanted.

Yeah I still have the original Papyrus nascar game. I was deep into the NR2003 too. Stopped in about 2006. Now thinking of getting back in. I remember when I almost got in trouble because someone had given me a pirated Daytona, this was before they had license for Daytona track, and I put it up online. If I had done something like that now I'd probably had been sued. Lol.

You should join us on iRacing.com. People like to complain how expensive it is. What they're not telling you is that that's how much it cost with ALL the cars and tracks. iRacing.com is always offering discounts on their subscription and if you buy cars and tracks in bulk, you get a discount, depending on how much content you buy in one sitting. I remember I brought all the tracks for the SK Modified series and I got like a 25% discount off of the total.

You also don't need to buy all the content. Me? I'm only interested in short track racing and trucks, so that's all I'm going to buy cars and tracks for.

New footage of Project Cars.

Technically posted earlier this month but still. Looks like they got the different sounds and roars of the different car makes pretty down pat.

Any of my PS4 homies, or PS3 and Vita, get MLB The Show? This game is bad ass.

Yes for PS3. Playing it right now in fact. I suck though so all my sliders are to the right and I'm playing on easy. Totally dominating now though. Mike Trout is hitting .700 haha. Ridiculous.

Any of my PS4 homies, or PS3 and Vita, get MLB The Show? This game is bad ass.

Will pick it up later this month along with Watch Dogs. Going to save a trip that way.

Yes for PS3. Playing it right now in fact. I suck though so all my sliders are to the right and I'm playing on easy. Totally dominating now though. Mike Trout is hitting .700 haha. Ridiculous.

LOL you girl.

LOL you girl.

I'm a self-proclaimed stat whore. It's my game I do what I want! :p

I take racing games seriously though.. As little assist as possible. I like to feel like a real-pretend racecar driver. lol

Have you started a RTTS career yet? The third person game play is awesome.

Will pick it up later this month along with Watch Dogs. Going to save a trip that way.

I went digital so no trips involved. Once you get it hit me up and we can play a few games. You got a mic?

I also plan on picking up watch dogs.

Have you started a RTTS career yet? The third person game play is awesome.

I went digital so no trips involved. Once you get it hit me up and we can play a few games. You got a mic?

I also plan on picking up watch dogs.

Yeah the rtts is really fun.

Will do.

No mic. Unless you count that ****tty headset the PS4 came with. I haven't messed with it yet so I dont know if its any good or not.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/12/week-imports-sonic-gets-head-start-mario-kart/

While it’s been out in the West for over a year, Sega is just about to release Sonic All-Stars Racing: Transformed in Japan. The mascot racer has the same characters as the Western release including Danica Patrick who was confirmed alongside AGES and Ristar. In Japan, Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed will only be released on Wii U and PlayStation 3. Might be unfortunate timing though since Mario Kart 8 comes out later this month.

Monster Monpiece sold out when it launched and we’ll see if the sequel of sorts Monster Monpiece does as well when it debuts on Vita this week alongside a PlayStation 3 exclusive Idolm@ster game.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/05/1...ts-head-start-mario-kart/#2oFvu4f2KXEf8vYT.99

Project Cars announces Indy 500 license!

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/experience-the-indianapolis-500-in-project-cars/

Screenshot10448.jpg

Been watching some streams of watch dogs past 2 days. Very disappointed. Graphics blow. Doesn't look next Gen at all.

It's running at 900/30fps

Very poor indeed.

Still getting it.

Was actually going to buy it today but didn't because they didn't have a cover for it. lol

Who the hell is going to buy a game without the cover. Dumb.

They told me I could get the cover on Tuesday.

Hey guys,

I hope it is ok to post this here, but if you have played the newest Nascar game from ETX, Nascar '14, you know that the game has SERIOUS problems that ETX is dragging its feet on fixing. Myself, a long with a group of close friends, have started a facebook page called "Occupy ETX Nascar 14"...just a place where fans can get together and discuss their displeasure with the situation. If you are on facebook, and can find a quick minute, give us a like! It would help us, and our cause, out greatly!

https://www.facebook.com/occupyetx

Got my hands on Watch Dogs for the PS4. Installed it and will play it tonight. :D

PS3 users, Ace Combat Infinity was just added today for free for EVERYONE not just PSN+ users.

Get it.

Hey guys,

I hope it is ok to post this here, but if you have played the newest Nascar game from ETX, Nascar '14, you know that the game has SERIOUS problems that ETX is dragging its feet on fixing. Myself, a long with a group of close friends, have started a facebook page called "Occupy ETX Nascar 14"...just a place where fans can get together and discuss their displeasure with the situation. If you are on facebook, and can find a quick minute, give us a like! It would help us, and our cause, out greatly!

https://www.facebook.com/occupyetx

You should probably get used to those games sucking. They know nothing about Nascar. It's like me making a NBA game.

Rumor has it 2K14 free on Plus for PS3 next month.

That Pixeljunk shooter game looks good though. This summer is going to be a busy one for me. I'm going to start really wearing out my PS4. Haven't really done that since I bought it back in February so I'm gonna get on that.

That Pixeljunk shooter game looks good though. This summer is going to be a busy one for me. I'm going to start really wearing out my PS4. Haven't really done that since I bought it back in February so I'm gonna get on that.

How you liking watch dogs? Ever get the show?

How you liking watch dogs? Ever get the show?

I installed the game but haven't played a second of it. lol

No, didn't get the show just yet. Put that money toward a new 1TB external harddrive. I'll get to buying that game eventually.

I bought the Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle the other day. So far, it's awesome! I also downloaded Child of Light and I'll probably pick up Smash Brothers Brawl for it. Between those games and the two or three Wii games I already have, plus the Harvest Moon I've been playing on the 3DS, I should be good until the new Smash comes out.

PS3 users, Ace Combat Infinity was just added today for free for EVERYONE not just PSN+ users.

Get it.

Is that still available? Oh **** you're gone now. Sonsabitch

Back
Top Bottom