Watkins Glen Bonehead

094V58W.jpg
Unanimous.

Only an absolute squirrel would pull a BUSCH league move of brake checking someone like Kryle did. He should have driven him right into the fence.

You Kyle Busch fans are unreal. The guy has won exactly ONE championship One ! and you act like he’s one of the big three that have won SEVEN. He will be lucky to ever win another one. The way he hacks other drivers off he will never get any slack nor should he.
Kyle typically hasn't been this dirty of a driver.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You Kyle Busch fans are unreal. The guy has won exactly ONE championship One ! and you act like he’s one of the big three that have won SEVEN. He will be lucky to ever win another one. The way he hacks other drivers off he will never get any slack nor should he.

He just took the regular season points lead so he's doing something right.

Kyle P11....Bubba P28.

Brilliant.
How in world can you compare the 18 car and the 43? Best car in the garage with a future HOF driver against a lower second tier team with a second year driver (trying like hell to get something, anything out of the car).

Not cool -- Jimmie went small. This garbage and the wag of the finger is on the same level of an old man defending his lawn against neighborhood kids.

:oops:o_O:D
“I was trying to hear what he had to say but his lips were quivering so bad he can’t even speak,” Johnson said. “I guess he’s nervous or scared, maybe both, I don’t know what the hell the problem is. … He claims it was racing, I can’t wait to go racing. Everybody stay tuned.”

===

On better news, Blaney looked cool and came in 5th.

upload_2019-8-5_15-0-8.png

You're kidding, right? Please tell me you are being sarcastic.
I agree with him, sure the booth gets annoying at times, but the overall coverage makes FOX Sports look like a regional network. And they both use the same production companies, NBC just uses their tools better.

This is a tough week to pick just one, so everyone gets a Bonehead.

I agree with him, sure the booth gets annoying at times, but the overall coverage makes FOX Sports look like a regional network. And they both use the same production companies, NBC just uses their tools better.
As long as Junior and Burton are squealing like little pigs NBC won't get my vote.

How in world can you compare the 18 car and the 43? Best car in the garage with a future HOF driver against a lower second tier team with a second year driver (trying like hell to get something, anything out of the car).

9 looked like the best car in the garage

That's why Kyle won in his own cars in the Xfinity Series right?

It can be the team lol. Joey didn't do much before going to the 22 car....since then he set the world on fire.

Kyle's Xfinity cars weren't competitive, he told us why. Yes, Kurt pulled of the only win, and it was a well earned win.

Kyle's Xfinity cars weren't competitive, he told us why. Yes, Kurt pulled of the only win, and it was a well earned win.

Yeah, this is what I’m saying... that a good driver still needs a good car... that’s Bubba’s problem. He’s talented just has crappy cars. Thanks for helping prove my point.

Yeah, this is what I’m saying... that a good driver still needs a good car... that’s Bubba’s problem. He’s talented just has crappy cars. Thanks for helping prove my point.

You are quite welcome

Biggest bonehead Knaus, Hendrick backed him up in public but I bet he had a few words for both driver and cc.

Byron for trying to show KB how tough he is and remodeling his own front end.

Bubba just for being Bubba.

Byron and Bubba both for spinning KB and having having him come back and beat both.

KB for passing so many cars and not realizing this would generate hurt feels.

JJ for his ‘quivering lip’ smack.

Not sure why the video is unavailable. Never had a problem uploading a video before.

Kyle Busch fans. :XXROFL:When Kyle wrecks someone, even if it ruins his day also. "YEAH PAYBACK IS AWESOME!" even times that it was Kyle's fault to start with..

Someone pays Kyle back they wanna cry. Can't make this stuff up.

Kyle Busch fans. :XXROFL:When Kyle wrecks someone, even if it ruins his day also. "YEAH PAYBACK IS AWESOME!" even times that it was Kyle's fault to start with..

Someone pays Kyle back they wanna cry. Can't make this stuff up.

Kyle's antics Sunday were about the only entertaining thing about that race, I laughed my ass off ..... then went back to watching 2 cars decimate the field. I turned on the race to be entertained

Kyle's antics Sunday were about the only entertaining thing about that race, I laughed my ass off ..... then went back to watching 2 cars decimate the field. I turned on the race to be entertained

So Kyle bullying people is okay with you? As that’s what he was doing to Byron and Bubba.

So Kyle bullying people is okay with you? As that’s what he was doing to Byron and Bubba.

Looked to me like there were several willing participants, all equipped with very similar weapons ( other than the brand name ) I was tickled pink that somebody hit something

Looked to me like there were several willing participants, all equipped with very similar weapons ( other than the brand name ) I was tickled pink that somebody hit something

Yet when Harvick does this or well when you say he does, it’s bad lol. Shows how big a hypocrite you are.

Yet when Harvick does this or well when you say he does, it’s bad lol. Shows how big a hypocrite you are.

Anything that spiced up that race was fine with me, a full on demolition derby would have been great

All 3 Kyle, Byron, and Chad. Kyle an idiot for sending Byron thru the grass and messing with Bubba. Byron an idiot for ramming Kyle nose first on Chad orders instead of just door slamming him or sending him around under green.

Byron. He should have been patient and just waited to punt Kyle off the carosel or through turn 1. Or at least body checked him in a door slam instead of with the nose.

Back
Top Bottom