Watkins Glen Bonehead

Bonehead baby busch. What a ****** class act this idiot is. KNOT. Jibbs must have givin him a "time out" after the race because he wasnt "allowed" to do a post race interview. Funny when other drivers want to "talk" with him after a race he runs and hides. The highlight of the race other than the 9 winning, was the 43 not taking his crap, but he should have done it where the idiot 18 hits the wall, now that would have had me doing cartwheels in the lawn.

Bonehead baby busch. What a ****** class act this idiot is. KNOT. Jibbs must have givin him a "time out" after the race because he wasnt "allowed" to do a post race interview. Funny when other drivers want to "talk" with him after a race he runs and hides. The highlight of the race other than the 9 winning, was the 43 not taking his crap, but he should have done it where the idiot 18 hits the wall, now that would have had me doing cartwheels in the lawn.
Jesus man lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Only the 18's antics. Not the race itself according to you. I got that

2 runaways aren't exactly my bag, I prefer it when a blanket covers the top ten. I can watch a Moto-Gp or a Moto-3 and get that type of action. So yes, I was tickled to death when somebody hit something. Now if that makes me a fan that " don't get it " then so be it .... I pay my cable bill. I have seen some Watkins races that were damned good, I didn't see one Sunday :idunno: No need to blow up my alerts, we have both said our piece and I don't intend to argue about it the rest of the night :salute:

I agree with him, sure the booth gets annoying at times, but the overall coverage makes FOX Sports look like a regional network. And they both use the same production companies, NBC just uses their tools better.
You mean you think that horizontal position crawler showing four cars at a time is better than the vertical one Fox uses showing 20 cars using the same screen space? I like to follow the progress of a fast car that restarts towards the back of the field, and that four at-a-time thing just doesn't work.

Kyle was doing pirouettes while MTJ was outrunning him, again.

The Poacher was supposed to be blessed in 2019 with all of the information on how Truax and Pearn was beating them.
I guess the Poach they ass and make them stop beating the GOAT covenant can't overcome Kyle messing up a good car and race
....And what if Truax is just faster.....

You mean you think that horizontal position crawler showing four cars at a time is better than the vertical one Fox uses showing 20 cars using the same screen space? I like to follow the progress of a fast car that restarts towards the back of the field, and that four at-a-time thing just doesn't work.
I like that NBC uses both, but yes, I like the horizontal one better , the vertical is distracting to me, but the vertical one does offer more info at one time , which I like that too. They do both so win/win

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom