Watkins Glen Pre-Race thread

It's almost as if you're happy with him getting bad finishes. :confused:

Self projecting much? Just last week you were fuming mad about Gordon getting a second place and here you are accusing others of being a bad fan? You're a joke.

If you only read the whole thread you would know of what I was reffering.

Self projecting much? Just last week you were fuming mad about Gordon getting a second place and here you are accusing others of being a bad fan? You're a joke.

If you only read the whole thread you would know of what I was reffering.

Of course I was mad about him finishing second! Not only did he not win, but now he's in trouble because he's outside of the top 10 with no wins (a.k.a. no wild card position).

Are you talking about the post you made where you said you hope he finishes poorly because he deserves it for qualifying poorly?

Technically the best driver on this track is out injured and the second best driver in this track finished 36th.

I think Montoya was the best out there today. He got caught in the same pit mishap that Ambrose did and drove to the front. He was the second fastest car while he was in traffic and the fastest was in clean air. I think he would have blown by Kyle if he had more time.

Back
Top Bottom