Watkins Glen RACE thread

Jeff probably lost all of the air on the front end after closing in on Hamlin so quickly. That's a high-speed area.

I just dont understand where Jeff was going. he was moving up.. got too impatient I guess. this is a kiler points day. prob. 40th

I said months ago that gordon was a wheel holder, about was mugged for it. I could tell last year all he wanted to do was make the chase at the end of the season. He got too far behind this year it is looking like.

I actually felt sorry for Jeff Gordon the first time in my life there.

Why the hell did he pit so early to begin with? Precious track position when you've started in the back anyway. Stupid move to put him with much slower cars and allowed him to become impatient and make a dumb move. Total team & driver fault. Sickening to watch him ride around with a shell of a car

Man, Boris Said didnt cut Kez any slack when it came to getting by him.

Why the hell did he pit so early to begin with? Precious track position when you've started in the back anyway. Stupid move to put him with much slower cars and allowed him to become impatient and make a dumb move. Total team & driver fault. Sickening to watch him ride around with a shell of a car

The thinking at the time was probably that since he was near the back of the field anyway, he would only lose a few positions in exchange for an opportunity to change the car setup and add extra fuel.

Damn it why is everytime i get up to do needed things i end up missing the cool stuff.

I was thinking that the colors on that MacDonald's car were weird and now I know why...it's the Monopoly car :oops:

Back
Top Bottom