Watkins Glen RACE thread

I like Jeff Gordon driving that sweet open-wheel modified. Don't know about using a radiator as a bumper though.

Bummer for Vickers -- also a bummer the announcers didn't acknowledge it happened until after it happened.

Wish they had footage of the rest of the wreck. This is why ESPN sucks.

Wish they had footage of the rest of the wreck. This is why ESPN sucks.
Seems like their camera men are always on a snack break whenever something big happens. They missed the hardest recorded hit in history (Sadler at Pocono) a few years ago, missed most of Steve Wallace's big wreck at IRP a couple of years ago, etc...

this race hasn't been that great. did the gen6 destroy road races too? funny that most of the exciting tracks this year have had boring races, and the most boring track of them all California has had the best race.

Seems like their camera men are always on a snack break whenever something big happens. They missed the hardest recorded hit in history (Sadler at Pocono) a few years ago, missed most of Steve Wallace's big wreck at IRP a couple of years ago, etc...
Exactly. And they didn't really miss Steven Wallace's part of the wreck, but they missed the Gaughn part of it...

Dick Trickle would need water and another pack of smokes for this red flag.

IMO I have no idea why TBR is using Victor Gonzalez Jr. He's like the JWT of road courses.

yeah they keep having all these restarts, surprised they are doing so well with them. I think their luck is going to run out with a little less give and take

Good thing about Gordon though is that he could win at any track from now until the Chase starts.

Problem is they're throwing the weekend away in qualifying. Track position is to important to be qualifying the way he has.

nother hint, look up toyota Nascar in Mexico, think he is running that this winter also
So this is practice for that? Kay...still dont know why TBR decided that they would give him practice...

guess this long red flag eliminates post race interviews-----straight ta sportscenter ?

Boy HMS really fell off this weekend. With the exception of Johnson. Surprise

Back
Top Bottom