Watkins Glen RACE thread

I think it was more of a racing deal, and remember my favorite driver was in it haha.

It's probably hard to race in that area that close, we might want to act like we can tell if that's easy but I'm sure if it was us out there that wreck had been worst lol.

Watching those Dale Jr. guys work on the car so fast is making me anxious.

Why did Marcos push the issue there? He tried to get back into Papix lane by force. Duh you're gonna get turned.

That wasn't the fault of Papis. Marcos got shuffled to the outside and cut right down in front of Papis. Vickers slammed the wall!

I am an old Mad Max fan, so call me biased, but not sure that was Papis fault there. Need to see more replay.

Papis had no choice but to dump him.

Looks like Marcos was angry and tried to do too much.

That was hard racing, no one's fault, but Ambrose has every right to be angry. I feel really bad for him.

And the cars are racing like there's permanent oil on the track.

Papis is a dick.

Brad needs to get up on the wheel & get the win. Not play conservative points. Just ask Gordon about playing conservative

Well this has made getting up at 2:00 am that bit harder.

However racing is racing and lets see what shows for the last few laps.

Also..... Papas is an idiot.... Was when he raced over here as well

Kyle has a really good car, I don't think Kez has anything for him, but Truex might have something for Kez

If Papis had slowed up there, he would have gotten dumped himself. Like racer8 said, it was dump or be dumped there.

He doesn't seem mad at Max, so maybe the people blaming Max will see that it was just something that happened.

Back
Top Bottom