Watkins Glen RACE thread

Well this has made getting up at 2:00 am that bit harder.

However racing is racing and lets see what shows for the last few laps.

Also..... Papas is an idiot.... Was when he raced over here as well

He wasn't worth a darn after the last pit, he said something was wrong with the car.

Marcos was having trouble with his car. That was probably what caused both wrecks.
What's Max supposed to do there, slow down and get creamed himself?
It didn't work very good when Kenseth tried to slow down for him.;)

Last edited:
It went from great start to really bad finish for Ambrose today. Looked like his tires were spinning.

Kez drove the wheels off that car, great win for Kyle.

Kez just doesn't have the wrecking experience that Kyle has.

Bitching about the car after he's just won the race...Nice. LOL

Brad and Kyle both remind me of a young Jeff Gordon. Glad those 2 got a one-two finish. Bad day for the 24 team hopefully we can rebound. Besides the last 20 laps this race was bland. This track only has limited passing zones and this gen 6 car has a hard enough time to pass.

I was hoping to hear from Dale Jr on what happened out there, maybe he'll be on one of the Speed shows about it.

Man that was a great race. Two of my favorite drivers fighting for the win (I would say third and fourth favorite), plenty of action, banging, and wreckin (though one or two less wrecks wouldnt have hurt). I would have rather seen Brad win it, because of his position, but his finish helped a lot -- hopefully he can stay in the top 10.

Kudos to Dinger for getting a top 10 after running out of gas -- even if it was pretty much because all the cars ahead of him wrecked.

Did I mention that I thought the race was better than last years? Oh I said it -- sure last years finish was better but before that it was a snoozer.

The times sure change...for years I loved Bristol and complained about the road courses....fun race overall...:dance:

Bitching about the car after he's just won the race...Nice. LOL
Your idea of bitching, and my idea of bitching must be way different. In my eyes he was just explaining how the car was handling. Now if he was all pissed off about it, then I would call that bitching.;)

Your idea of bitching, and my idea of bitching must be way different. In my eyes he was just explaining how the car was handling. Now if he was all pissed off about it, then I would call that bitching.;)
Come on Nitro, if kybu aint bitchin then he aint talkin.

Kyle has got a history of complaining about the car. Remember back the first COT win. "These cars suck".

ESPN know they can interview the drivers instead of useless insight by their talking heads:confused: WE DON'T CARE!!!

Back
Top Bottom