What are you thinking right now?

I am thinking that I need to practice my guitar more. I almost always start to think that way when I hear someone like James Taylor who is so much better than I am.

What to put on our Thanksgiving menu this year and it made me hungry ... so I'm thinking about food too!

Why is it I get a day off and I spend it "working" at home... laundry here I come....

Should I put my laundry away?

Will kkfan91 remain a kk fan when he moves to Hendrick?

I'm touched that KG spends much of the night thinking about me

I'm thinking I need to get out and enjoy some of this awesome weather we are having. Sunny and in the low 60's.

Its flipping freezing, also twizzler

Looking forward to lunch and shopping with my sister and momma tomorrow!

I'm thinking I wish I was physically able to join my son in his paintball trip today, but I am really happy he is able to do it.

Should probably start this paper that is due in 2 hours and 9 minutes

That crap I am no further on this paper then I was about an hour ago, guess I'll turn it in late.

I'm still on that paper, but fail to see why Jo Pa should be fired, he reported it the others failed to act.

I'm thinking... I used to really enjoy thread games maybe I should stop by more often and get back at them....

Come by more Dee Dee ... the more the merrier!

Need to change my laundry around.

I'm thinking Kicking Harold is a lot better than I thought they were the first time I listened to them.

I'm trying to come up with an arguement as to why scapegoating is such a huge thing in America

Why does no one ever agree with my logical arguements

I wouldn't think twice about it KK ... so many different people around and so many different age ranges that not many people on here or other places are going to look at what anyone has to say without finding fault with it.

Always speak your mind and always stay true to your beliefs!

In my opinion!

Why does no one ever agree with my logical arguements

I wouldn't think twice about it KK ... so many different people around and so many different age ranges that not many people on here or other places are going to look at what anyone has to say without finding fault with it.

Always speak your mind and always stay true to your beliefs!

In my opinion!

What to fix for supper?

I'm wanting a hamburger from McDonalds for some reason!

Just a rant, I am ****ing sick of people today. I don't care if my opinion is the majority on everything but assuming you know why I think like I do is major BS. Insulting my intelligence is not a good way to make you right. America your entitled to your opinion unless no one else likes it. It has just gotten to me a lot deeper today then usual, I usually let it roll off but I can't today. I might as well just be the sheep that follows along thats the only way to be happy I guess:(

Where would I be be without my fiance she is always there for me:D

Back
Top Bottom