What are you thinking right now?

I'm 2 days behind ... I have been thinking it was Wednesday today. :p

Sami is growling at something she sees outside ... wondering what it is?

Thinking about something I don't need to be thinking about ... not worth it! :p

I need to get up and put a thermal top on ... maybe some socks too.

It's kind of weird but I'm thing about how much fun it was to bowl in a league years ago with some family and friends

Got some things I need to help my parents with ... thinking what I need to do first.

Wondering why the board is acting weird today ... or is it me?

You talkin' about me, Peyton? If so, thanks.

I'm thinkin about what kind of tattoo I want to get before my tax return is gone. So far, I'm torn between an anatomical heart on the inside of my right upper arm (sort of 'wearing my heart on my sleeve') or a pheonix on my left upper arm, outside, with a bible verse on it "...for I have learned in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content". It's from Philippians 4:11 and applies to my recent struggles. I'm leaning very slightly towards the heart, but it's really close.

I was talking about you! YW!

My husband and I was talking about what we wanted out next tattoo to be the other day. I was thinking a Cross on my right shoulder or another Butterfly. A friend of mine has the word "Grace" on the inside of her right wrist and it's very pretty. Thought about doing something like that but not sure if I would like one on my wrist or not.

My wife is getting a negative space heart with her favorite bible verse on it just above her breast cancer scar on her chest.

Back
Top Bottom