Where Are You Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeze, 24 pages all on WHERE IS PAUL. Who wants to fill me in on the dirt?

Seems the "kiddies" were rummaging through our fearless leader's apartment, and found a few goodies.

But, they promised me I would have lunch with Junior while I was at Atlanta for the race, so "I know nothing."

:D

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
Seems the "kiddies" were rummaging through our fearless leader's apartment, and found a few goodies.  

But, they promised me I would have lunch with Junior while I was at Atlanta for the race, so "I know nothing."    

:D

PURRRRRR Sgt Schiltz, we had fun too!!! ;)

I found this just for YOU!!!!!

MAYBE WE SHOULD SEND FERGY OUT TO LOOK FOR PAUL........

but you guys have to clean up his apartment you know...you made a big mess............who has kitchen duty?
:(

I nomiate Lappy, you know he let us in, so it's all his fault. Kitchen duty for him!!!

Originally posted by sgbg88
I nomiate Lappy, you know he let us in, so it's all his fault.  Kitchen duty for him!!!

I second that motion, But he also has to wipe EVERY surface down to destroy the prints!!!!

Sounds good to me, Lappy hope you don't get dishpan hands! Pledge wipes do a good job getting rid of those pesky fingerprints! Good luck

Originally posted by sgbg88
I nomiate Lappy, you know he let us in, so it's all his fault.  Kitchen duty for him!!!

NO NO NO NO YOU made me let ya'll in. i had to pick up a diecast :rolleyes: "thats my story and i am sticking to it" :p

Originally posted by kat2220
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Get to cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok KAT i am done clening up ya'lls mess, and for the record i did not let ya'll in. sb made me let ya'll in.

Well Welcome back and Hope you'll find interest in Logging in a little more often if ya find the chance...

Paul, bet you won't leave us kids alone, unsupervised again!!:)

Wasn't my fault.......lappy made us do it!!:)

*gulp*:(

You folks can do whatever you want. Like I said, I've pretty much washed my hands of the place.

Gossip isn't for me, never has been, never will be. And just lately realized that a select few here do nothing but gossip.

I want nothing to do with it, the fun of this place has been sucked completely out of it.

Ban me if you want Paul, I don't care either, but isn't gossip and all that goes along with it a reason we have places like this. In my eyes it is all in fun but you take it to seriously (as I once did )
It is ok for you to get pissed off but not us. It is ok for you to voice your opinion but not us. and don't come back with your infamous "when did I ever say that" because I can't come up with a single one due to the fact that I have never bookmarked them nor would I ever do that just to throw it back in someone elses face.

Originally posted by racer8
Ban me if you want Paul, I don't care either, but isn't gossip and all that goes along with it a reason we have places like this. In my eyes it is all in fun but you take it to seriously (as I once did )
It is ok for you to get pissed off but not us. It is ok for you to voice your opinion but not us. and don't come back with your infamous "when did I ever say that" because I can't come up with a single one due to the fact that I have never bookmarked them nor would I ever do that just to throw it back in someone elses face.

It was in fun Paul........nothing negative whatsoever about you or anyone else.:)

why does everyone keep bringing up banning I dont recall paul saying one thing about banning anyone.

Racer8...Whatever.

This whole "Don't ban me..." thing is getting pretty old too. DEW and his crew threw their fit...did they get banned? No, so take that comment and stick right up your ass because it's a crock.

It's the exact opposite...you people expect me to be some robotic, opinionless drone and sit around walking on eggshells to not say anything bad about your precious driver Jr. Yet you can all sit there and talk all the **** you want about drivers but can't take it when it comes right back at you.

So again, DEW got pissed and got his whole crew to gang up on me and they went off...did they get banned? No. Did we let them say what they wanted? Yes. So go piss up a rope.

Why are you in such a freakin pissy mood? Man this place used to be so cool. I'm having second thoughts.

My gang?:ROFLMFAO:

Just good natured fun, Paul........wow, all that fun was for nothing.

66 mustang you pay money to run a board put time and effort into it and see what its like. its hard to make everyone happy hes has to hear everyones comments good and bad. He is a normal person yet alot of people here act like hes supose to be diffrent. He opened this board for enjoyment personal and for others.

Oh...........so all is NOT forgiven!:)

Want me to leave because I didn't accept your apology? Or was it because I bounced the apology back? I didn't do anything wrong except voice an opinion.:)

I think he has done a good job. I actually like getting into little arguements with him because he gives me another view or two about certain topics that I wouldn't have seen.

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Oh...........so all is NOT forgiven!:)  

Want me to leave because I didn't accept your apology?  Or was it because I bounced the apology back?  I didn't do anything wrong except voice an opinion.:)

Sorry man, but "**** you" is not an opinion.

Nice try.

when has paul banned someone for something besides personal attacks or just doing stupid things. Name one time paul has banned someone and didn't have a good reason for doing it.

That's true Paul.......and I was out of line, but I was a little pissed at the moment. I shouldn't have said that......but it's been done. Nothing I can do about it now, except not do it again. I'm not even mad or upset now......just puzzled about why you are so upset or angry about something that a lot of your members enjoyed. I really thought you would find it amusing and fun too.:)

I think everyone else thought so too.:( But, I've been wrong before.

What do you mean? This thread? I seriously didn't read this thread...and this isn't the thread that's got my BP up...

Now I'm worried... Should I? lol

What pisses me off the most are the comments like racer8 made. This constant "Don't ban me" crapola that has no grounds whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom