Where Are You Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly? Yes, to a point.

If people can get pissed off and say those things that DEW did and not get banned, why would people sit there and continue to say that I "don't let people get mad" or "ban people that disagree with me"?

People are hypocrites.

paul is the man.

he created this boat for the fans, and thats the reason we are all here. Racin fuels are fires and what better than to talk about it with exactly the same type of people that randomly found this site from all over america. He is entilited to be ablt to do what ever he wants and we should not judge him because if it. Look at this place he created? Unmatched in the www.com world Him and the mods just kick ass :D and nothing will change that. Don't worry about the next guy buscause there is Racin' to be talkin about

I get upset at the "banning" talk, too. We don't take that responsiblity lightly, believe me.

It hurts to see Paul accused of things that haven't happened. I understand losing your temper, but the unwarranted accusations need to stop.

I didn't think it was that much of a big deal. Sorry for what I have said.

this board is one of a kind if you go to some of the other boards they either don't ban anyone Example thatsracin you could spam or bad talk anyone and they wouldnt care and some other boards I have been to if you do just one thing wrong boom your banned warinnings lol thats a joke to most admins much less asking you why you did it or talking to you about it you should feel lucky to have an admin like paul :D

This place is the best that I have ever been too. And Im not just saying that to put you people in a cheery mood. Ive been to many other places, and for the most part, they are either very unpopular, or they have a free for all every day. I bet some of you take it for-granted...

Paul and the rest of us put up with a lot of crap from people in the beginning who were trying to turn this into TR. They spread the lie that people were banned for no reason at all.

Others would come over here, start trouble, and go running back over there, crying that we didn't like them.

It's not that we want everyone to be one big always-agreeing- with-each-other happy family, because that won't happen. We all have different drivers we root for. :)

Let's try treating each other with respect and some dignity. Think about what you're saying in a post before you hit "Submit."

And dont forget...There is Always an "EDIT" button if you happen to change your mind.

Well----I was waiting to have a good laugh when I saw Paul's response to our fun we had--guess I'm not laughing now:(

I like this place and have yet to find one like it. I do think that we can disagree and agrue to a point. When it comes to attacking another person, I see no call in that. I have seen Paul let certain people back in after they were banned. I for one have never worried about being banned. The people that have been banned since I have been here are few and far between. I'm sorry if I have stepped on some toes. Hopefully we can all agree on something in here--This is the best place to talk racing and general chat. Please let it stay that way!

sg, Paul was not reacting to this thread. So don't worry about the hijinks. ;)

There were some other issues that caused these last posts, that just sort of got tacked on here.

I know, I was part of the Dega thread. I thought all was good on that point. I don't know if I am being considered part of the DEW gang.

Imma fraid Imma hafta issue you'se a citation QT. "Excessive use of smiliies".

Originally posted by paul
Imma fraid Imma hafta issue you'se a citation QT.  "Excessive use of smiliies".

OOPS............sorry.........went a little overboard there............:)

maybe we should retire this thread, don't you think? put it in the dead thread bin........:D

Imma fraid Imma hafta issue you'se a citation QT.  "Excessive use of smiliies".

QT, be careful with excessive !! too :p

Paul, please don't retire this thread cuz it's really a tribute to YOU!:D

Well, kat, everyone complains about Flyboy and his attitude, then when he gets banned I'm the bad guy.

No win situations.

Well, kat, everyone complains about Flyboy and his attitude, then when he gets banned I'm the bad guy.

No win situations.

I certainly do NOT think you're the bad guy for getting rid of the fly...in fact I thanked you in another thread after he was abusive to all.

No FLYBOY droppings in my thoughts.......nasty stuff!

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Flyboy/ts1.... i haven't seen him on for awhile. Did Paul ban him again?

Will this thread ever die?

Nothing like answering a question weeks later...

Sorry Paul, I started it. Well, again. lol. Well, and again now. hmm.

Where is Paul the last couple days? I haven't seen him online and his weekly post stats are going down.

Yeah, I've been catching up to Paul in the top 10 for the week. I'm ashamed to admit I have that many posts, but also in shock of how close I am to Paul.

Paul, how can you say you are not our leader? You bring forums of entertainment to us on a daily basis. We are forever indebted to you.

I can't believe this thread is still alive...thought it was long dead..hahahahhaa:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom