Which is worse?

Along with the meds your nurse puts in your IV. :rolleyes:

We've come to an agreement on that . She will stop sedating me and I will stop putting my hand up her dress . She got the best part of that deal. I have , however , ordered a pair of those glasses advertised in the comic books that see through clothes . Can't wait for them to arrive.

We've come to an agreement on that . She will stop sedating me and I will stop putting my hand up her dress . She got the best part of that deal. I have , however , ordered a pair of those glasses advertised in the comic books that see through clothes . Can't wait for them to arrive.
Does it come with the decoder ring?

001E4730-8E73-4DE3-90C5-4040966554B6.JPG
Big a**hole
130124hillaryclinton.jpg

I have always been a big fan of the Nascar sanctioning body . I believe they are the best sanctioning body in sports . They have implimented rules that benefit the drivers and the fans . They have hired dozens of drivers and crew chiefs to keep up to date on what the sport needs . They have made a ton of money as any well run business should and have been relatively free from corruption and contraversy . Lately they seem to have been taken over by suits who want to show how smart they are by making changes that are not necessary and not well thought out . These guys obviously are not familiar with racing . Nascar needs to go back to getting it's advice from racers . When Heinz Ketchup is the best selling Ketchup in the marketplace , changing it is not an option. End of rant :)

Hell yeah, Ted!

Yeh kind of like the danica thread.
What he says is ironic because ppl accuse him of talking about Joey every time he logs in. What you're saying is ridiculous. People talk about Danica over n over again in the "all things Danica thread"?!?! SHOCKER

I have always been a big fan of the Nascar sanctioning body . I believe they are the best sanctioning body in sports . They have implimented rules that benefit the drivers and the fans . They have hired dozens of drivers and crew chiefs to keep up to date on what the sport needs . They have made a ton of money as any well run business should and have been relatively free from corruption and controversy .
Idk why but I read this portion as if you were reading out loud to a camera while being held hostage with a gun in your face

... and here... just for s's and g's

http://racing-forums.com/threads/the-penske-files.48455/

More interesting than this outdated discussion... also.. at least when I talk about Joey its not the same things over and over... you don't see me going on about something he did last year. There's a difference... I get that ur just trying to start some drama.. I get it, ur bored... I just calls em as I sees em... this thread is a waste of time.... well.... as for the OP topic.... Ive been having fun otherwise in here lol

I mean come on this WHOLE page up until here has absolutely no comments regarding the OP.....Oh wait! I see a quote... but wait.. oh.. nope.. never mind.... unrelated :lol2:

I mean come on this WHOLE page up until here has absolutely no comments regarding the OP.....Oh wait! I see a quote... but wait.. oh.. nope.. never mind.... unrelated :lol2:
God forbid a group of people just shoot the chit until raceday. Live a little bud.

Like all of us, click on a thread or don't click on a thread. Some threads I leave alone and some I don't.

God forbid a group of people just shoot the chit until raceday. Live a little bud.
Meh.. Im just bustin ur balls really.. Its more that it sucks this is the only thing going on around here.... just like the offseason. I just remember the face palm type reaction I had to this thread lol...

Btw I think the MWR thing was worse but I disagree with the idea that either of these things "delegitimized the sport".

MWR is not the first and won't be the last team to do something like this. It's not like we ever thought things like this wouldn't happen it's just not usually talked about as much as it was after Richmond. A couple villains were made and a few fans learned a thing or two about team orders... but to say that one event delegitimized the sport takes it a bit far and makes this situation way more than it really should be. Clint Bowyer scratching an itch is hardly a turning point in the sport. If anything bring it back to the inception of multi car teams and blame the organizations and manufacturers. Before that I assume that drivers ran every car on the track just as hard as the next guy not worrying about what team they're on and if they need to give up a spot so their team mate can get some points. Hell why not go even further back and blame it on increasing costs in development and construction of the cars and the need to rely on corporate sponsorship just to make it to the track?

As for the rule changes, I've said how I feel about all that in about 6 other threads through the whole off season and so far I've been impressed by the racing. On a week to week basis, it brings up the intensity of the sport. We'll see what happens in the fall and most of us will likely make considerably biased and most likely unwarranted comments about who could have won what and how it was unfair and whoever won is illegitimate etc. and so on and so forth but the fact remains that whoever manages to find the most effective way to make the most of the season and get the best of the competitors will be the champion after the final race just like any other year between now and 1949.

Too bad she's dumb as fk & in it for the $$$. Brooke & Gordon do the math

She has a masters degree in psychology among other things, not all women that are married to famous people are gold diggers. She is apparently quite involved in KBM and even designs merchandise for them. Im gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that Kyle has probably got a real winner here

She has a masters degree in psychology among other things, not all women that are married to famous people are gold diggers. She is apparently quite involved in KBM and even designs merchandise for them. Im gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that Kyle has probably got a real winner here
I know plenty of people who have degrees but can't go a morning without someone else tying their shoes for them. She comes off as a complete dits

I know plenty of people who have degrees but can't go a morning without someone else tying their shoes for them. She comes off as a complete dits

Well I hope Kyle ties her shoes for her then

Samantha is a great person. Period. Done. Doubtful that you can find one person who knows her who agrees with you. Unfortunate post.

"I'm not really in the motor sports part. I'm more into the clothes, decoration and foundation".

So translated "I'm more into the spending my husband's money"

Samantha is a great person. Period. Done. Doubtful that you can find one person who knows her who agrees with you. Unfortunate post.
Who said she was a bad person? She comes off as having no street smarts & a complete dits. Unfortunate putting words in my mouth.

Too bad she's dumb as fk & in it for the $$$. Brooke & Gordon do the math

"I'm not really in the motor sports part. I'm more into the clothes, decoration and foundation".

So translated "I'm more into the spending my husband's money"
Who said she was a bad person? She comes off as having no street smarts & a complete dits. Unfortunate putting words in my mouth.

I see stupid posts.

I don't get you guys some times. First it is Nascar needs to put more emphasis on winning, and now it is all about points.

I personally love the new system, because when it is all said and done the best team will be on top. It will be way harder for teams to win the championship now. When relying on points it is easier for drivers to cruise and collect points and get the cup. Just look at what Dillon did last year in NNS. That is not a champion I want. Say what you will Dillon won it "fair and square" under the system in place, but to people other than Dillon fans it felt cheap. As for people hating on win and your in, that doesn't bother me either. I don't care if some one off is in the chase because he won at a plate or road course track. Because at the end of the season they won't be making it to the final round anyways, and if they do then hell they probably deserve it don't your think?

Back
Top Bottom