Which is worse?

That's misleading. Yankees are only the best because they have what it seems unlimited amounts of monies to get who they want.

Other than Jeter, who else did they take from an early age and homegrew to be a menace? Money is power my good fellow Gordon friend.

Yankees doesn't do homegrown prospects like the rest of them. :p
Dat Core Four tho.

And don't act like Boston has no money lol.

Well ok. He hasn't won one since he's gotten into a Toyota though.

And yes, before you say anythingh else, he DOES have the proper equipment AND people around him.

Hey Matt even outshine them all in his first year. No more excuses brother. :D

Ky;e won a nationwide championship in a toyota.
Kyle was 36 points behind Kenseth with one more DNF, so its even up. Kyle won 26 races and Kenseth won 8 or 9. No comparison there at all. Kyle is way ahead in talent my friend :p

Kyle was 36 points behind Kenseth with one more DNF, so its even up. Kyle won 26 races and Kenseth won 8 or 9. No comparison there at all. Kyle is way ahead in talent my friend :p

No it doesn't.

Nationwide is Nationwide. Counts for nothing.

Stop listening to the media man. I hate when you hear them say Kyle has 200+ wins in NASCAR and then compare him to Richard Petty.

Misleading much? Someone new to the sport sees that and he automatically thinks he's the best driver ever when in reality he's nowhere near greatness yet.

No it doesn't.

Stop listening to the media man. I hate when you hear them say Kyle has 200+ wins in NASCAR and then compare him to Richard Petty.

Misleading much? Someone new to the sport sees that and he automatically thinks he's the best driver ever when in reality he's nowhere near greatness yet.
I have to agree here. I don't put a whole lot of stock into the Nationwide stuff. The Cup stats are what really matter.

36 points behind is even? Are you counting with that crazy hand again?

Kyle is such a great driver, in Nationwide , I mean, how could be not, driving what is basically a Cup team in Nationwide against what? 95% of the teams are underfunded

Now dont think for a minute I am taking anything away from Kyle's skill, the guy can wheel a car , no doubt , other then maybe JR Motorsports, there isnt really much competition for him

No it doesn't.

I know how many wins he has, my opinion has nothing to do with the media or anything they say. My opinion is based on watching him wheel a car

I know how many wins he has, my opinion has nothing to do with the media or anything they say. My opinion is based on watching him wheel a car

Then why did you brought up the Nationwide when we were talking about Cup? o_O

Then why did you bring up the Nationwide when we were talking about Cup? o_O

Why did you say I listen to the media and believe everything I hear ?? I can count ya know :p
I have seen Kyle drive all three series and he is by far the best of the bunch. JJ ant get out of his own way in a NW car and niether can Kenseth. Brad cant do crap in a truck. 2nd best guy out there is probably Harvick for all around talent. Thats my opinion and it aint changin :D

Why did you say I listen to the media and believe everything I hear ?? I can count ya know :p
I have seen Kyle drive all three series and he is by far the best of the bunch. JJ ant get out of his own way in a NW car and niether can Kenseth. Brad cant do crap in a truck. 2nd best guy out there is probably Harvick for all around talent. Thats my opinion and it aint changin :D

LOL you crack me up man.

Kyle is such a great driver, in Nationwide , I mean, how could be not, driving what is basically a Cup team in Nationwide against what? 95% of the teams are underfunded

Now dont think for a minute I am taking anything away from Kyle's skill, the guy can wheel a car , no doubt , other then maybe JR Motorsports, there isnt really much competition for him

Penske
Rousch
RCR
etc

Im old Reck but I aint blind :cool: Its all about the talent man, just look for the talent and ignore the stats ................. you will see it too:D

Sure Kyle is talented, best raw talent currently on NASCAR but that doesn't change the fact he's failing to produce championships. Boy get it in gear before he hits the 30s because its an uphill battle from there.

Sure Kyle is talented, best raw talent currently on NASCAR but that doesn't change the fact he's failing to produce championships. Boy get it in gear before he hits the 30s because its an uphill battle from there.
If Kyle can get passed Kansas, I think he'll have a shot this year. He seems to choke in the chase at tracks he usually performs well at. Get some luck on his side & watch out.

Thats what I been tryin ta tell ya !!!! The best raw talent out there :)
The cup has eluded him and I know it but I look beyond that cup
Now quit arguing with yer elders, its bad form :p

If Kyle can get passed Kansas, I think he'll have a shot this year. He seems to choke in the chase at tracks he usually performs well at. Get some luck on his side & watch out.

The whole organization seems to fail under pressure, look at Kenseth last year.

Penske
Rousch
RCR
etc
Lets look at that

I see two drivers on this list that can beat Kyle , Matt and Brad

Penske- three different drivers are schduled to drive the #22 car this year
Brad Keselowski number of races not listed for them
Ryan Blaney
Joey Logano

Rousch
Trevor Bayne
Ryan Reed-
Chris Buescher

RCR
Brian Scott -
Ty Dillon
Brendan Gaughan-
JGR
Elliott Sadler-

Drew Herring
Matt Kenseth -16 races?

Kyle Busch
Joey Coulter?
Sam Hornish, Jr. 7 races

Lets look at that

I see two drivers on this list that can beat Kyle , Matt and Brad

Penske- three different drivers are schduled to drive the #22 car this year
Brad Keselowski number of races not listed for them
Ryan Blaney
Joey Logano

Rousch
Trevor Bayne
Ryan Reed-
Chris Buescher

RCR
Brian Scott -
Ty Dillon
Brendan Gaughan-
JGR
Elliott Sadler-

Drew Herring
Matt Kenseth -16 races?

Kyle Busch
Joey Coulter?
Sam Hornish, Jr. 7 races

Matt sucks in a nw car and can only top Kyle on a really good day
Brad can drive a nw car pretty damned good and so can joey.
Rousch needs some new drivers :rolleyes:

Some of these outfits have the cars but not the drivers, Hopefully a good year for Kyle

The coach has Super Bowl wins he knows how to operate under pressure

Its not the coach that worries me, its more of a crew chief thing I think. Most of Kyles years away from HMS have mainly been with Rogers and he may be doing some choking of his own. IMO

Its not the coach that worries me, its more of a crew chief thing I think. Most of Kyles years away from HMS have mainly been with Rogers and he may be doing some choking of his own. IMO
Crew chief don't drive the car bud. Granted it's a total team effort, Kyle has gotta do his part on the track. The last 10 trip him up

Matt sucks in a nw car and can only top Kyle on a really good day
Brad can drive a nw car pretty damned good and so can joey.
Rousch needs some new drivers :rolleyes:

Some of these outfits have the cars but not the drivers, Hopefully a good year for Kyle
So....I am confused, are you now agreeing me with that Kyle pretty much has no competition in the Nationwide series other then Brad K?

So....I am confused, are you now agreeing me with that Kyle pretty much has no competition in the Nationwide series other then Brad K?

Didnt mean to confuse you, I believe there are some other teams that are not "underfunded" thats why I suggested Rousch--Rcr and Penske. I do agree that there are very few drivers out there that can beat Kyle. I took your first post to mean that he only wins because of the car which I cant agree with.

Crew chief don't drive the car bud. Granted it's a total team effort, Kyle has gotta do his part on the track. The last 10 trip him up
Except the year when he wasnt in the chase, 2012 I believe. that year he did fairly well in the last 10 but still hasnt won a chase race. He has had some very poor cars late in the year too so I dont buy that its all him. If he never wins the cup I will think no less of him or his accomplishments. Stuff like the Bristol sweep and all time NW win record to name a few. Too many to list and some may never be repeated, kind of like the kings 200 wins

Didnt mean to confuse you, I believe there are some other teams that are not "underfunded" thats why I suggested Rousch--Rcr and Penske. I do agree that there are very few drivers out there that can beat Kyle. I took your first post to mean that he only wins because of the car which I cant agree with.
So we both misunderstood each other

Back
Top Bottom