Who is Better?

The same song I sing with the preacher, and now you sing it with Smoke? Okay. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Desperate? Hell yes. Look how it turned out. Props on the "as the Toyota turns." That's funny. Consider it "Liked" without my finger slipping off of the keyboard from Nuggie grease.
You two are like a married couple.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

and you know this is Jones fault because ???? A lot of time the 4th car of a team doesn't do as well as the other 3. Why did Harvick run so well and the other cars didn't?
Because to be honest, Almirola has never proven himself to be anything other than a solid above average driver, Custer was a rookie (and did win), and Bowyer has been on a downslope of his career and has never been on Kevin’s level.

In your opinion who really calls the shots, Toyota or Gibbs??
100% JGR. Toyota is basically a sponsor. But, sponsors can obviously have pretty strong influence. It's up to JGR to make sure Toyota is happy with what they're doing. Toyota will never demand anything. And I do know of a handful of decisions Gibbs has made that went against what Toyota was hoping would happen. Toyota will express their disappointment, there will be a little bit of an awkward/tension period, and then things go back to normal. But all JGR decisions are JGR's alone.

100% JGR. Toyota is basically a sponsor. But, sponsors can obviously have pretty strong influence. It's up to JGR to make sure Toyota is happy with what they're doing. Toyota will never demand anything. And I do know of a handful of decisions Gibbs has made that went against what Toyota was hoping would happen. Toyota will express their disappointment, there will be a little bit of an awkward/tension period, and then things go back to normal. But all JGR decisions are JGR's alone.
Hmmmm...

Oh how I missed your input.

@StandOnIt isn't going to like this.

Back
Top Bottom