Who will drive the #6?

This may be the only time I've seen Kenseth, Biffle, and especially Menard mentioned in the same post with the phrase 'special personalities'. Kenseth has a bone-dry razor wit, but none of them drew attention outside obligatory press appearances. Menard is the poster boy for artificial vanilla flavoring.
ask brad k and joey lagano if kenseth has a special personality, I can't believe people saying david ragan. The guy has been terrible in every car he has been in.

Matt Kenseth, Chase Briscoe, heck, we could see one of the Front Row Motorsports guys shuffle up to RFR for a bit and have someone take their spot at that team.

At least that's kinda what happened a few years ago, only there were Toyotas involved. :p

Since we're throwing off the wall names that dont make much sense at all, I'd like to throw in the names of Bobby Allison ( havent seen him in a long time, my memories of him from when I was a kid are very hazy), Bobby Labonte ( Bobby might still be able to go) James Hinchcliff (he's looking for work) Fernando Alonso ( hes not doing much now either) and Darrell Waltrip ( Comeon we Miss DW On Sundays)

Since we're throwing off the wall names that dont make much sense at all, I'd like to throw in the names of Bobby Allison ( havent seen him in a long time, my memories of him from when I was a kid are very hazy), Bobby Labonte ( Bobby might still be able to go) James Hinchcliff (he's looking for work) Fernando Alonso ( hes not doing much now either) and Darrell Waltrip ( Comeon we Miss DW On Sundays)
Don't rule out Danica. ..She would keep the body shop people employed.

Matt Kenseth, Chase Briscoe, heck, we could see one of the Front Row Motorsports guys shuffle up to RFR for a bit and have someone take their spot at that team.

At least that's kinda what happened a few years ago, only there were Toyotas involved. :p

I think the front runner is Chase Briscoe, but RFR has to be interested in JHN & Cindric as well.

I don't see what Ragan, Menard offer. Kenseth is done.

I think the front runner is Chase Briscoe, but RFR has to be interested in JHN & Cindric as well.

Me neither dude, that is exactly why I avoided mentioning either of their names (Ragan and Menard). I see why some folks brought them up, but neither of them have done a thing in their lengthy careers.

I said Briscoe and Cendric two pages ago, they are in the Ford pipeline. Most of these other drivers it would take too long to get them signed up and seats built. They have practice Friday

I don't see what Ragan, Menard offer.
Most of these other drivers it would take too long to get them signed up and seats built. They have practice Friday
Ragan and Menard offer availability and current skills. Their seats are ready. They're acceptable stop-gaps that will allow time to negotiate a long-term selection.

Ford is not as close or helpful to Roush as they are with Penske and SHR. Why would Roush train one of their development drivers for free essentially? He’s not going to get one of them in his car long term. It’s going to be a veteran, somebody like Regan Smith or the usual fill in suspects

Ford is not as close or helpful to Roush as they are with Penske and SHR. Why would Roush train one of their development drivers for free essentially? He’s not going to get one of them in his car long term. It’s going to be a veteran, somebody like Regan Smith or the usual fill in suspects

Briscoe has drove for Roush and has had a contract with Ford.

I'd rather have Parker Kligerman or Regan Smith than Ragan & Menard who underperformed last year.

I like the Allmendinger idea but I'd bet on Cindric or Briscoe getting the ride. You could even convince me on Menard

huh? Cendric and Briscoe switched off year before last driving a Roush car in the Xfinity. When they weren't driving that car one or the other was driving the Penske 22 car. This year Cendrick is driving full time for Penske and Briscoe I think is driving for an affiliated for SHR Fred Biagi. Both are in the Ford pipeline. That's why I think because they are in the Ford camp one or the other will get the nod

Last edited:
What's Ross Chastain got going on this week? Could he get cleared to drive?

Yeah but we've seen drivers get cleared to race for other manufacturers before. Just throwing another name out there.

Bring back Carl Edwards!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom