Why Does Martin Truex Get So Much Hate On Here?

I think that the 42 and 78 battle is brewing especially after Dover. Bound to happen when your the best two cars on the track.

It is fun watching

No pls no rivalry. Rivalries mean torn up 42 cars and I'm not about that life.

I am one of them.

I just dont like how he's a product of the modern cup series. He's been in cup, in decent equipment his whole career. The last two seasons he's had THE best equipment. He was never on that Harvick, Stewart, Kyle, Johnson, Brad tier of talent. So seeing someone run so well, and benefiting from the best equipment, who has never shown this kind of talent is fustrating, likely for fans of more talented drivers who haven't had that kind of performance. Has nothing to do with him as a person.

Out of the car, Truex, Bowyer, Jr, Brad, Kyle and Harvick are the first guys I'd love to have a beer with. Seem like really fun dudes.

Disliking a driver means disliking the "race car driver".. the car on the track, the NASCAF personality, the character..if you will.

Most of these guys out of context with racing seem like really chill dudes.

Remember the final 4, facebook live? Kyle was awesome!!

I am one of them.

I just dont like how he's a product of the modern cup series. He's been in cup, in decent equipment his whole career. The last two seasons he's had THE best equipment. He was never on that Harvick, Stewart, Kyle, Johnson, Brad tier of talent. So seeing someone run so well, and benefiting from the best equipment, who has never shown this kind of talent is fustrating, likely for fans of more talented drivers who haven't had that kind of performance. Has nothing to do with him as a person.

Out of the car, Truex, Jr, Brad, and Harvick are the first guys I'd love to have a beer with.

Shoving a can down Harvicks neck would be fun :lol2:

Back
Top Bottom