World of Outlaws 2019

Discussion in 'Short Track Racing' started by AuzGrams, Nov 23, 2018.

1. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

Schedule should be announced at the end of the month or beginning of December.

Events announced to be on for 2019 so far:

Volusia - DirtCar Nationals
    Bridgeport Speedway - ?
    Nashville Fairgrounds - Music City Outlaw Nationals
    Knoxville - Knoxville Nationals
    Dodge City Raceway Park - Outlaw Boot Hill Showdown

Will be going to 2 LVMS dirt tracks in early March/late Feb., and apparently the WoO tour will be returning to eastern Colorado to the El Paso County Raceway, might decide to take the 4 1/2 hour drive to Dodge City.

FLRacingFan likes this.
  2. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Plenty of flat out that way to Dodge I always looked forward to going there even though I was going for work. I hope you go man.

3. DIDIT

DIDIT Old School Fan

Charlotte dirt finals 11/6/19 - 11/9/19.

AuzGrams likes this.
  4. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

4 1/2 hours to Dodge City is nothing. Haven't drove in the midwest in a number of years. I liked the narrow track WoO had this year.

5. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle

If they hit Perris Auto Speedway, I gotta go. It's tough because they pass through in the middle of the week usually.

6. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

I'll be trying to get to Beidgeport since it got rained out last year. If not that I'll try to hit up William's Grove.

7. Mopardh9

Mopardh9 Team Owner Contributor

Heard Williams Grove is a good track 3/8 mile?

8. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

upload_2018-11-25_12-23-55.png

rd45usa likes this.
  9. sdj

sdj Just a race fan

1/2 mile, long straights. Hell of a track with lots of tradition.

10. Mopardh9

sweet...might have to take a road trip

11. sdj

sdj Just a race fan

If you can catch it when the WOO are there it is a heck of a show. Be sure and get the infield pit pass! :booya: :punkrocke

12. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Here's a look at the Williams Grove National Open race this year

sdj likes this.
  13. acmerocket

acmerocket Crew Chief

march 30 sat nite

DUN24 likes this.
  14. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

FLRacingFan and AuzGrams like this.
  15. toledo47

toledo47 Team Owner

Strange that K&N just had their inaugural race there in September and now it will (most likely ) be the season opener. I made it to the race In September, wont be stateside until a week later so I can’t make it this time. K&N and world of outlaws on the same night, what a show!

16. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

17. Mopardh9

If you never saw Woo at Vegas you are in for a treat, they avg. over 130 on that half mile, great track.

18. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

19. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

20. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

How long until NASCAR owns the WoO?

21. FLRacingFan

FLRacingFan Team Owner

I'm thinking about checking out Volusia in a couple of months. Passed there too many times on the way to/from Daytona to have never gone.

gnomesayin likes this.
  22. toledo47

toledo47 Team Owner

Cool place. The Big Block modifieds are also racing there more nights in 2019 than usual. WoO Late Models and the Super Dirtcar series big blocks on the same night is a great show!
    They brought in new grandstands as well. I wasn't a big fan on the old ones. Too small. Even top row felt super close to the track. The new ones should be nicer

FLRacingFan likes this.
  23. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle

NoO

kkfan91 likes this.
  24. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

25. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

26. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

StandOnIt likes this.
  27. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

:dunce::booya:

28. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Free Free Free! The Vault has a large collection of past races. Looking forward to listening to mid week races next year.
    Web site to sign up: https://www.dirtvision.com/login.php
    Homepage: https://www.dirtvision.com/home.php

The World of Outlaws Vault is a great way to kill time during the off-season and it's free. Just sign up at https://www.dirtvision.com/ondemand.php and you get instant access. Some races are old TNN, ESPN, and SPEED Channel broadcast while others are the live streams from DirtVision. Some races are cut down to eliminate all the downtime so they're only around 50 minutes, but some others are uncut with support classes included. There's also some Big Block Modified and World of Outlaws Late Model shows sprinkled in for good measure.
    Enjoy.
    EDIT: Also, an account allows you to listen to audio of every WoO Sprint Cars, WoO Late Models and Super DIRTcar Modified race live for free, only the accompanying video requires PPV.

gnomesayin likes this.