World of Outlaws 2019

Free Free Free! The Vault has a large collection of past races. Looking forward to listening to mid week races next year.
Web site to sign up: https://www.dirtvision.com/login.php
Homepage: https://www.dirtvision.com/home.php

The World of Outlaws Vault is a great way to kill time during the off-season and it's free. Just sign up at https://www.dirtvision.com/ondemand.php and you get instant access. Some races are old TNN, ESPN, and SPEED Channel broadcast while others are the live streams from DirtVision. Some races are cut down to eliminate all the downtime so they're only around 50 minutes, but some others are uncut with support classes included. There's also some Big Block Modified and World of Outlaws Late Model shows sprinkled in for good measure.
Enjoy.
EDIT: Also, an account allows you to listen to audio of every WoO Sprint Cars, WoO Late Models and Super DIRTcar Modified race live for free, only the accompanying video requires PPV.
live is working

Wow a couple of Tulsa guys one and two, Shane Stewart and Daryn Pittman at Volusia. A couple of old hands that have been around awhile.

The ‘Big Cat’ earns All Star Florida finale victory at Volusia Speedway Park

BARBERVILLE, Fla. (2/7/2019) - The ‘Big Cat’ Brad Sweet was the man to beat on Thursday evening at Volusia Speedway Park, officially concluding the five-race Ollie’s Bargain Outlet All Star Circuit of Champions presented by Mobil 1 sweep through the Sunshine State with a $5,000 DIRTcar Nationals triumph.

A-Main (30 Laps)
1. 49-Brad Sweet [4]; 2. 1S-Logan Schuchart [3]; 3. 83-Daryn Pittman [2]; 4. 39-Christopher Bell [1]; 5. 49X-Tim Shaffer [7]; 6. 41-David Gravel [18]; 7. 14-Tony Stewart [6]; 8. 13-Paul McMahan [10]; 9. 15-Donny Schatz [22]; 10. 5-Shane Stewart [11]; 11. 71-Parker Price-Miller [5]; 12. 87-Aaron Reutzel [24]; 13. 11K-Kraig Kinser [19]; 14. 70-Brock Zearfoss [8]; 15. 2-Carson Macedo [9]; 16. 17-Sheldon Haudenschild [20]; 17. 1A-Jacob Allen [12]; 18. 1K-Kyle Larson [16]; 19. 18-Ian Madsen [21]; 20. 5W-Lucas Wolfe [14]; 21. 9-Kasey Kahne [17]; 22. 17W-Shane Golobic [13]; 23. 84-Tom Harris [23]; 24. 21-Brian Brown [15] Lap Leaders: Daryn Pittman (1-15), Brad Sweet (16-30)

http://www.allstarsprint.com/news/?i=68736

Fantastic battles, didn't need cautions to bunch them up, a classic to open the season.

That's how we do it KKR

Just watched the main, holy crap, great battle between Bell and Pittman. Pittman ran him down and they went back and forth several times. Pittman wins, Bell second, Schatz was closing on both in third.

Schatz is awesome. Nearly 100 WoO races per year plus racing down under in December and January aren't enough.

Oklahoma Natives Find 2019 Success Sooner Rather Than Later on World of Outlaws Tour

Oklahoma natives Daryn Pittman, Shane Stewart and Christopher Bell dominated about a week’s worth of Sprint Car racing in Florida.

• Pittman won two of the four Sprint Car Features, finished on the podium all four nights, won two Heat races, two Dashes and claimed his third DIRTcar Nationals championship.
  • Stewart won the opening night Feature at Volusia, had two podium finishes and won one Heat race and one Dash.
  • Bell, a three-time Chili Bowl winner and championship contender in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, had two podium finishes, two Dash wins, one Heat win and left Volusia second in World of Outlaws NOS® Energy Drink Sprint Car Series points.

http://www.woosprint.com/news/latest-news/5383-oklahoma-natives-dominate-season-opener

I'll definitely be watching, pulled the trigger on DIRTVision. The Vegas dirt track can be left bone dry later in the year, but they've had some rain and with the WoO track prep crew working on it, should be a good surface. The K&N race stands to be an improvement on last year's as well.

I'll definitely be watching, pulled the trigger on DIRTVision. The Vegas dirt track can be left bone dry later in the year, but they've had some rain and with the WoO track prep crew working on it, should be a good surface. The K&N race stands to be an improvement on last year's as well.

DirtVision is a good deal now, with the package. It gets even better when the racing kicks in if youre able to watch every race. I looked into flying to Vegas today for our anniversary (42 years) Ouch, Short notice killed vegas as a cheap destination.. Im going to the cabin instead with wifi hotspot and computer and will watch from there. We went one time to vegas WoO spring show. We took every blanket we had in the room at Caesars Palace and still froze our butts off. Much easier and cheaper from the couch. Im really appreciative of all the different streaming options these days!

I wouldn’t be shocked if WoO gets some kind of tv deal in the next 5 years. Sport is absolutely exploding onto the scene

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up on NBCSN at some point, rather than the heavily tape-delayed and edited shows that have been on CBS Sports Network in recent years.

Right now they seem intent on building out the DIRTVision service, and that probably provides them more revenue with subscribers paying $39 / month than any traditional TV contract would. It's a great way to serve the core fan base, but doesn't provide casual racing fans with any way to sample the product.

The production value of the coverage on DIRTVision is fairly good when they are actually racing. I like how they show the support classes too, it replicates the feel of going to the track. Between races, the coverage is extremely amateur and no frills. It is cool for hardcore fans how they show activity from the pits.

Was an excellent race through the field with a lot of comers and goers. Despite Tim Shaffer leading every lap, he was challenged, most closely by Tim Kaeding. Good night for us Tims. Several cars started near the back and made big runs. This field was stacked, only one WoO full timer finished in the top 5, and Larson was the highest finisher of the NASCAR guys in 6rh. Tricky track. A bit too many little wrecks toward the end stalled the race's momentum, but it was a good show overall.

The USAC west coast sprinters also had a good race.

I'll let @StandOnIt do his usual highlights duty.

The field is so strong that Haudenschild, Abreu, and Bell didn't transfer out of the B-Main. I know Haud will get a provisional, not sure about the other two.

Pittman ran Schatz down and passed him, led the second half of the race, only to lose the win back to Schatz on the last lap in lapped traffic. Great finish.

World of Outlaws was better than NASCAR here. A 2nd WoO weekend or 3rd (or 4th) date in Vegas would be cool.

Like I replied to Matt, the late models were also rained out this weekend as well.

Back
Top Bottom