World of Outlaws 2020

Kasey's back! too bad McFadden is stuck in Australia.

Finishing order
1588996241831.png

I really became a fan of Gravel when they had him on iRacing and Boyer and Gordon were heckling him. He had some of his own. :laugh:

I really became a fan of Gravel when they had him on iRacing and Boyer and Gordon were heckling him. He had some of his own. :laugh:
He has such a great story with Jason Johnson Racing too. I hope we do get to see him do the starts he was scheduled for in ARCA at some point.

That was a great race. Schuchart had an absolute rocket ship tonight, make this 40 laps and he has a shot to win

If they shattered their online viewership record, that means a lot of new DirTVision subscriptions and much needed revenue into the series. It's not just some free Twitch stream. Hopefully the new subscribers stick around.

That was fantastic. I thought Sheldon could hold on, but Sweet pounced at the right time. Good to see Kahne running close to the front.

Great run by Kasey and obviously KKR in general. I have to say it's odd seeing Larson in these last 2 races not making more noise.

Hell of a race tonight. Brad Sweet took the lead after Jacob Allen led early. Larson caught Sweet on lap 25 and took the lead for one lap, then Sweet took it back and won. These guys were absolutely flying tonight, track was incredibly fast but still racey.

In qualifying Larson set the track record and was the first one to ever turn a lap under 10 seconds with 9.995 lap.

Larson takes the $20,000 victory tonight. Brent Marks with a surprisingly great run in second, Brad Sweet third. Another good race with many battles and comers and goers throughout.

Larson thanked his fans in victory lane and stated that he is looking forward to start his journey and "see where his future takes him", or something to that effect.

Larson takes the $20,000 victory tonight. Brent Marks with a surprisingly great run in second, Brad Sweet third. Another good race with many battles and comers and goers throughout.

Larson thanked his fans in victory lane and stated that he is looking forward to start his journey and "see where his future takes him", or something to that effect.
I watched a bit of it, I'm happy for him.

1590421498910.png

Larson kept the lead the rest of the way, easily pulling away after multiple restarts despite knocking out a sprint car suspension piece called a “Jacobs Ladder” (which helps with rear handling) during wall contact on Lap 12.
“It made it a lot harder, so I was extremely tight, but I felt good before I got in the wall,” Larson said of the damage. “It took me a handful of laps to get used to it. I finally just started running the crap out of it, and wide open was the only way I could keep it from bouncing.

“I actually felt like I was better than Sheldon before I got in the wall, and then once I figured out how to drive it with no Jacobs Ladder, I still felt I was better than him. It was unfortunate to see him get in the wall. I think it was going to be a great race. It always is with two aggressive drivers so, but I felt like I could have beat him heads up, so that was a big confidence-booster for me.”

Very nasty end over end flip for Brad Sweet in the first heat. Thankfully he seems to be OK.

Wow Brad very luck he didn't hit the end of that opening

Back
Top Bottom