World Series: San Francisco vs. Kansas City

Does anybody have a score from the Baltimore O's games. I haven't found one all week, it looks like the press just quit covering them.

Orioles score: AL East Champions!

What's the Red Sox score?

3 World series wins since a Baltimore one. I just had to counter your KC envy, hope they win it all.

And George Brett was better than anything ever from Baltimore, except for any Hotties that got out of there without a beating by Ray.

3 World series wins since a Baltimore one. I just had to counter your KC envy, hope they win it all.

And George Brett was better than anything ever from Baltimore, except for any Hotties that got out of there without a beating by Ray.

It's not envy. I'm proud of what the Orioles did this season and it made up for years of sitting through suck at OPACY.

It's not envy. I'm proud of what the Orioles did this season and it made up for years of sitting through suck at OPACY.

Yes be proud for their standards it was like winning the series.

This game is making me sick... Our pitches are horrible tonight.

B0g9o_GCYAAc0Tw.jpg:large

We've totaled our runs from yesterday after just the first inning! :)

Dont let standonit hear what these broadcasters are talking about now. He'd stroke out.

Great, now they're gonna fix baseball to where The Royals never make it to the end again!

Is this the worst World Series or what? So so boring.

Baseball typically isn't the most exciting sport, as is NASCAR. As a KC fan, I'm enjoying it, much more now than I was during game one.

I think this is a pretty good World Series myself. I am really rooting for Kansas City. I've really fallen for their story and their fans' journey along with them.

Royals 2 wins
Giants 1 win
Baltimore 0 wins

Got to root for KC went to a lot of Wilmington Blue Rocks games growing up thats their A level farm team.

Back
Top Bottom