World Series: San Francisco vs. Kansas City

Royals pen is too good. Only way Giants win the series is to have the lead in the late innings.

Well that was possibly the longest inning by one team that I've ever seen...

When we fall...we just keep falling. Eh, oh well. We got to win 4 to win it all anyway, so we may as well end it at home.

Definitely don't ask The Royals, because they don't have the answer. He's a beast!
0.29 career World Series ERA in 31 innings against three teams. And he'll get a few innings in Game 7 if it goes that far. Ugh. Monster.

The ratings for this world series are in the basement.

Obviously we wont be this dominate tomorrow, but I'm still enjoying this game! We have got to figure out how to hit against Bumgarner!

I'm not even excited about a Game 7. This has been a boring series.

Right! I wish every game would drag on to 20 innings and put everyone to sleep. Now THAT'D be exciting! :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, I'm not really a baseball fan and the only reason I am paying attention is because The Royals are in it. If they weren't, I wouldn't even know who's leading the series.

Just like NCAA and basketball, I was glued to the tv when Wichita State was having their run, when in reality I could care less about basketball or college sports.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm torn. I like both teams. I have family from KC. I'd love to see Tim Hudson win a Game Seven after he was unceremoniously dumped by my Braves this off-season.

Royals win!!! Oh yeah! 10-0 woke up this morning to see that! So pumped! Go Royals!!

So game 7 also has the O's and Cardinals right?

6 years ago a better world series

Ugh, and here comes Bumgarner. We're already down a run. This could be tough...

Well, it all comes down to this. We've got our best lineup coming into the 9th. However, that doesn't mean much with Bumgarner in the game.

Back
Top Bottom