World Series: San Francisco vs. Kansas City

A new Chevy Colorado for Madison Bumgarner. Woulda been more fitting had the Rockies won the World Series.

Wish the Royals would've won. They sure had a hell of a postseason though. I'm gonna remember Gordon's run for awhile. I told myself that if anyone could do it Gordon could then he hit and did a triple base run. We'll just have to come back next year. Good job Royals

Congrats to the Giants! I am glad they won. Now I don't have to hear and see all those bandwagon Royals fans everywhere. But I'm sure I will see some Giants bandwagon fans now...lol

The football game on Sunday morning earned a 6.6 in the demo on FOX.

The seventh game of the World Series in primetime earned a 5.7 on FOX... lowest rated "Game 7" in World Series history. In fact, it doesn't even come close to the ratings any other Game 7 got.

Hopefully MLB will do away with the "Wild Card Playoff" now. They got what they wanted -- two "Wild Card" teams in the World Series, and the end result was a disaster.

Also, the Kansas City Royals, which were a good team all year, recorded the sixth lowest average home game attendance in baseball this year.

The football game on Sunday morning earned a 6.6 in the demo on FOX.

The seventh game of the World Series in primetime earned a 5.7 on FOX... lowest rated "Game 7" in World Series history. In fact, it doesn't even come close to the ratings any other Game 7 got.

Hopefully MLB will do away with the "Wild Card Playoff" now. They got what they wanted -- two "Wild Card" teams in the World Series, and the end result was a disaster.

It is really hard to say how many folks would have cared if the Butthurtalotmore Orioles had made it to the World Series.

They won their last pennant in 1983 and without a national following like the Red Sox they probably only appealed to a regional audience as well.

Getting swept in four games would have attracted less viewers as well.

Back
Top Bottom