Xfinity RACE thread --- Bristol

Gragson too good for em :punkrocke

1663379274701.png

Everybody talking about Ty being the new nascar Jesus but don’t want to admit that Noah is the real deal. I don’t like the kid but damn he’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah how he held on at corner exit was amazing with worse tires. Dude was unreal thru the middle and on exit

Washing down a hard earned win with the sweet taste of a shotgunned BLA. I'm already sad about the Gragson era coming to a close in the B series and it hasn't even ended yet.

Everybody talking about Ty being the new nascar Jesus but don’t want to admit that Noah is the real deal. I don’t like the kid but damn he’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Sad thing is we won’t get to see it
Ty is getting top equipment
Noah isn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I first noticed Noah back in 2017 and felt he was a character.

When he first got to JRM, he really wasn't a weekly contender. A win was rare.

Noah is damn good. What's most striking is that his driving continues to improve on a yearly basis.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I first noticed Noah back in 2017 and felt he was a character.

When he first got to JRM, he really wasn't a weekly contender. A win was rare.

Noah is damn good. What's most striking is that his driving continues to improve on a yearly basis.

Same here. Everything he would race he would always be sniffing the top 5.
Thats what I remember the most about first seeing his name. I fell out of my
chair when from the booth Jr. said he yakked in the car. Thats tallent yakking at
speed at Bristol. I like his story . We have enough prim and proper young drivers.
I think we need a few more that shotguns beer and eats waffels with sword trophies.

I lover Allgaier, but he finds more ways to lose races than anybody I have ever seen. He's managed to lose this race alone like six times now.
No one can even come close to Denny in that category

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sad thing is we won’t get to see it
Ty is getting top equipment
Noah isn’t
I think GMS will continue to improve. Let's not forget that won Darlington

chair when from the booth Jr. said he yakked in the car. Thats tallent yakking at
speed at Bristol. I like his story . We have enough prim and proper young drivers.
I think we need a few more that shotguns beer and eats waffels with sword trophies.
Hopefully corporate America let's Noah be Noah

Yeah, no. He wasn't fat-shamed. If the guy keeps throwing up after 200-mile races how is he supposed to last 500 or 600 miles in Cup? There are some legitimate health concerns.
You do realize that he's made several cup starts already this season?

The health stuff is worrisome though.

You do realize that he's made several cup starts already this season?

True. This doesn't mean there isn't cause for concern. He looks awful getting out of the car.

Hope his heart is healthy

True. This doesn't mean there isn't cause for concern. He looks awful getting out of the car.

Hope his heart is healthy

I suspect making whoopsie-spew is due to nerves more than any physical issue. There plenty of Broadway veterans who lose lunch before every performance.

I agree this doesn't mean there may not be other reasons to be concerned with Noah's conditioning.

Back
Top Bottom