Xfinity RACE thread -- Darlington

Interesting feedback from Jr. So running the previous traditional line is not as effective as it once was.

i'd like to see if Allgaier still has it in him to win in Trucks next year -- what a waste of a ride.
How many times can Allgaier get away with that?

Only JRM knows, but apparently he'll be banging up their cars next year...

i'd like to see if Allgaier still has it in him to win in Trucks next year -- what a waste of a ride.

Only JRM knows, but apparently he'll be banging up their cars next year...

Nice hot take. You do realize JRM as a whole has been struggling and Allgaier is highest in points out of them?

Nice hot take. You do realize JRM as a whole has been struggling and Allgaier is highest in points out of them?

Allgaier trying to hold on like Sadler did -- time for drivers moving up, not regressing. We'll see if he drops another rung or if he will just use up JRM resources while making a living in Xfinity.

Allgaier trying to hold on like Sadler did -- time for drivers moving up, not regressing. We'll see if he drops another rung or if he will just use up JRM resources while making a living in Xfinity.

Lol the series needs a few more veterans if anything, not rich ride buyers.

Besides Annett’s win at Daytona, Gregson has done nothing, and no one has really done anything remarkable in the 8. Besides wins, Allgaier hasn’t run too bad.

I'm still not sold on Austin Cindric as a driver. Good road racer, nothing special everywhere else.

Can't believe Allgaier is in the pits, the side all wore off, and they didn't touch his car. Boneheads

Besides Annett’s win at Daytona, Gregson has done nothing, and no one has really done anything remarkable in the 8. Besides wins, Allgaier hasn’t run too bad.
I'm of the minority, but I hope Gragson sticks around. He's gotten better as the season has gone on and even in some cases being close to Allgaier. This is the worst he's run in some races.

I'm of the minority, but I hope Gragson sticks around. He's gotten better as the season has gone on and even in some cases being close to Allgaier. This is the worst he's run in some races.
Agreed Gragson is like a Custer-type. Going to need 2 or 3 seasons in xfinity

Yep Gragson is having a hell of a year for a rookie, but in today's instant not paying attention world it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom