Xfinity RACE thread -- Darlington

Yep Gragson is having a hell of a year for a rookie, but in today's instant not paying attention world it is what it is.
No doubt, its a ruthless business. I hope he wins before the season is out.

I mean Noah in 25 races has 16 top tens and like 5 or 6 top 5s'. For a rookie, that is pretty darn good. Not to mention its been a down year for JRM.

Good finish. Custer should have went high in 3. Only chance he had. Since this race weekend has moved back. Hamlin has won 4 of the 9 races run

Wanted Custer to catch him but he needed 5+ more laps and even then who knows.

Good finish and another Xfinity race poached.

Okie dokie then lol

If I won a race via DQ I wouldn’t mind the points but would never willingly take the trophy

Wow. Who was it that said during pre-season that NASCAR wouldn't DQ anyone, that they'd keep violations quiet and it was all a PR threat? Between this and Chastain, that theory is toast.

Can't remember who but pretty sure it was tied into them daring them to do it in Cup at Homestead.

I know you're big on the Hamlin conspiracy theories Charlie! ;):D

upload_2019-8-31_22-42-7.png

Just a really bad look for the sport when a cup guy comes down wins the race and fails post race tech. So a guy that is supposed to be a higher level of talent than everyone in that series needs a cheated up car to win?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just a really bad look for the sport when a cup guy comes down wins the race and fails post race tech. So a guy that is supposed to be a higher level of talent than everyone in that series needs a cheated up car to win?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Especially a man who has run tens of thousands of races. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom