JBone88

Those that hate me look just like me
Way to go Noah. Very very nice

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
1630792797507.png

JBone88

Those that hate me look just like me
Ricky wasn’t bad. Actually had decent insight. Had to pinky choke Burton and Letarte to get in a word edge wise.

Between SIDEWAYS DARLINGTON STRIPE IMPLICATIONS PAVEMENT PATCH MOMENTUM GOING INTO THE PLAYOFFS EVERY POINT FECAL MATTERS…it’s amazing he didn’t hang himself in the booth after the 2nd stage break.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
With the gerbils it is what are we going to obsess about this week. This week it was Hamlin every other word. They were still acting like he could win the race even after Nascar sent him to the back with only a handful of laps left.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Cup drivers aren't allowed to run in lower series playoff races. Xfinity playoffs haven't started yet.
I was talking about the cup series playoffs. I don't think anyone should have any advantage during the playoffs. If you are still alive for the championship then you shouldn't be allowed to run a practice race the day before your race.

Last edited:

Kiante

Team Owner
I said what I said. I’m glad you understood. 👍🏻
Commentary from a driver, depending on where they came from and how they performed affects their input.

That's why commentary is so interesting, Ricky Carmichael is going to be different to a Kurt Bu, Clint, etc. Was he super successful, no, but he still added something to the broadcast.

Anyways, you do you.

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Commentary from a driver, depending on where they came from and how they performed affects their input.

That's why commentary is so interesting, Ricky Carmichael is going to be different to a Kurt Bu, Clint, etc. Was he super successful, no, but he still added something to the broadcast.

Anyways, you do you.
I didn’t enjoy it.

Biggreen695

Team Owner
I wasn’t a fan of Carmichael in the booth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom