Xfinity RACE thread --- Darlington

Way to go Noah. Very very nice

1630792797507.png

Ricky wasn’t bad. Actually had decent insight. Had to pinky choke Burton and Letarte to get in a word edge wise.

Between SIDEWAYS DARLINGTON STRIPE IMPLICATIONS PAVEMENT PATCH MOMENTUM GOING INTO THE PLAYOFFS EVERY POINT FECAL MATTERS…it’s amazing he didn’t hang himself in the booth after the 2nd stage break.

With the gerbils it is what are we going to obsess about this week. This week it was Hamlin every other word. They were still acting like he could win the race even after Nascar sent him to the back with only a handful of laps left.

Cup drivers aren't allowed to run in lower series playoff races. Xfinity playoffs haven't started yet.
I was talking about the cup series playoffs. I don't think anyone should have any advantage during the playoffs. If you are still alive for the championship then you shouldn't be allowed to run a practice race the day before your race.

Last edited:
I said what I said. I’m glad you understood. 👍🏻
Commentary from a driver, depending on where they came from and how they performed affects their input.

That's why commentary is so interesting, Ricky Carmichael is going to be different to a Kurt Bu, Clint, etc. Was he super successful, no, but he still added something to the broadcast.

Anyways, you do you.

Commentary from a driver, depending on where they came from and how they performed affects their input.

That's why commentary is so interesting, Ricky Carmichael is going to be different to a Kurt Bu, Clint, etc. Was he super successful, no, but he still added something to the broadcast.

Anyways, you do you.
I didn’t enjoy it.

I wasn’t a fan of Carmichael in the booth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom