Xfinity RACE thread --- Daytona

I put a few $ on Sadler at 16/1. I've got about 1250 reasons to hope the 1 car pulls this thing out...

2 laps, come on guys, 2 laps, you can do it

That was so worth it

Mercifully it's over! Congrats to the #9! I should probably be more impressed by the ending than i am. Just took forever to get there....

The car locking rule is dumb. Why does the car in front get penalized for what the moron behind is doing?

He almost cost Riddick the win. I thought they were gonna get tapped for it.

The car locking rule is dumb. Why does the car in front get penalized for what the moron behind is doing?

Me too. Sadler is an idiot

Top10
upload_2018-2-17_17-3-26.png

They should have been. And I think that part of the rule was because, in the past, the front car had to either lift or drag the brake a tad for them to lock bumpers.

They should have been. And I think that part of the rule was because, in the past, the front car had to either lift or drag the brake a tad for them to lock bumpers.

Reason it's dumb, it's honestly away to screw someone in the playoffs. Think if a driver knocks you out, and then you just lock bumpers with them at Talladega. Surely if you know you don't have a chance to win. You get them black flagged and screw them over.

Back
Top Bottom