Xfinity RACE thread --- Daytona

Reddick is going to be a force this year, I hope he continues this track of maturity as a driver.

He's looked good in limited quantity, hopefully he keeps it up.

I think everyone who watched this from the green till checkerds should get a medal
6853GOM.jpg

Reason it's dumb, it's honestly away to screw someone in the playoffs. Think if a driver knocks you out, and then you just lock bumpers with them at Talladega. Surely if you know you don't have a chance to win. You get them black flagged and screw them over.

Talladega isn't in the XFINITY Playoffs, and I'm pretty sure this rule doesn't exist in Cup. Just XFINITY because they needed to regulate away tandem drafting.

Keselowski nailed it earlier. The rule isn't necessary and needs to be scrapped. Just a shame to see someone win for the same thing someone else was penalized over. Elliott should be miffed.

Talladega isn't in the XFINITY Playoffs, and I'm pretty sure this rule doesn't exist in Cup. Just XFINITY because they needed to regulate away tandem drafting.

Keselowski nailed it earlier. The rule isn't necessary and needs to be scrapped. Just a shame to see someone win for the same thing someone else was penalized over. Elliott should be miffed.

Ah so it's not a Cup rule? okay, still kind of a dumb rule cause I mean the guy in front can't help it sometimes probably and gets in trouble for it.

So far this thread has 462 posts. That has to be an Xfinity record for here !

Damn I was pulling for Sadler, they need to get rid of the lock up rule, it isn't stopping the wrecks, nothing will, let em race and take the chance

Back
Top Bottom