Xfinity RACE thread --- Homestead

This is going to be a fun Xfinity finish. Already looking forward to tomorrow.

Reddick rim riding like Richard Petty use to do back in the day.

When will they tell him about the #00? I dunno, maybe when he's going by in 3 laps.

Ok, I was wrong, Reddick is pulling away for now. I don't think that will last.

Reddick went 2.5 MPH quicker that lap.

The idea of him winning this title is preposterous IMO.

Hard to imagine two full races going by with nothing but stooge break cautions...think no one really wants to be "that guy" that throws a wrench into the works.

Gap will ebb and flow as they catch and pass traffic. Don't think Custer will get him unless Reddick knocks the wall down or there's a caution.

Wow is he too aggressive now? It makes me nervous to watch him do that lap after lap.

Bell couldnt handle the high line and broke the car.

Nice ! That was cool. Always like an underdog story.

Now to get Jr. Motorsports in the big leagues.

Who ever the screamers are, they win the “ Screamers Championship” Can they switch over and win the Monster thingie.

Dale Jr's mind - "Damn, maybe I should have fired Annett."

No asterisk here. Reddick did what he was supposed to, its NASCAR's fault for this. Just like in '14 with wanting Newman to win. This is exactly what so wanted to see.

Wow ! Now that's a burn out ! Or should we say , one tough flag !

Boys in the booth were saying Custer pitting late and he gave up track position. Horse feathers, Custer had fresher tires and was losing time,,pitting late is no excuse

"Michael Annett had good speed."

Shiiiiddddd, where was it all season tho? Remember, the 9 car is still open for next season.

Dale Jr's mind - "Damn, maybe I should have fired Annett."

No asterisk here. Reddick did what he was supposed to, its NASCAR's fault for this. Just like in '14 with wanting Newman to win. This is exactly what so wanted to see.

Agreed. Reddick's drive today was impressive and he never wavered under the pressure. The format is a joke, but that isn't the fault of the competitors. When the 'right' guy wins, it's more a happy accident.

HMS kicked some JGR and Yates butt, I like it.

Boys in the booth as saying Custer pitting late, gave up track position. Horse feathers, Custer had fresher tires and was losing time,,pitting late is no excuse

I dont think it would of mattered the 9 was the fastest on that run. Had there been a caution/pits and the 00 was on the front row with him I think there would of been a race for it atleast during a short run.

Back
Top Bottom