Xfinity RACE thread --- Homestead

I am not dumping on Reddick, it's not the player, it's the game I hate

You did, but I understand your frustration. We all do honestly, but this is why I think getting guys like Sadler and other former drivers to really voice their opinion more about the cars and format.

Use the guys who are fresh out of retirement to really use their opinions and feedback to make things better instead of all of these executives with no experience in racing to begin with. I want to hear some true, unfiltered feelings because I'm certain its not all smelling like roses to them.

You did, but I understand your frustration. We all do honestly, but this is why I think getting guys like Sadler and other former drivers to really voice their opinion more about the cars and format.

Use the guys who are fresh out of retirement to really use their opinions and feedback to make things better instead of all of these executives with no experience in racing to begin with. I want to hear some true, unfiltered feelings because I'm certain its not all smelling like roses to them.
Unfortunately, they'll probably get slapped with an "Actions Detrimental to Stock Car Racing" fine, and nothing will change

Congrats to JR Motorsports and Tyler on winning the 2018 Xfinity Championship

Damn. I am a little disappointed that Bell & co. did not the championship on true merit.

So I just turned the race on and accidentally went over to r/nascar and saw the title of the top thread. **** my life.

Congrats to Tyler Reddick. Another underdog champion. I was rooting for C-Bell though..

Nope. Doesn't look like anyone I know. But then, I don't know many people. LOL
ok hint
iu

Congrats to Tyler. Watching from the stands today, and his rim ride was just as harrowing (in some ways more so) than what was on tv. We are at the finish line at the top and watched him coming off 4 many times where the rear was wiggling. He ran a great race, a come from behind victory.

I continue to say this: make the regular season champion mean a LOT. That person should be rewarded as much as the playoff champ. Also the regular season champ should win 1 of the 4 playoff spots at Homestead, while the other chase members race for the final 3 spots.

Fun race but the format still sucks. Didn't even care who won the championship cause I don't mind any of the final four but with the season Bell had its ridiculous that he isn't the final champion but oh well, it is what it is.

Can't stand Salder so I'm glad he's finally gone.

Back
Top Bottom