Xfinity RACE thread -- Indy

So... what's everyone think of this package so far?

So... what's everyone think of this package so far?
Well the leader isnt pulling away so far, kinda looks like an Indy car race when they pass. Hard to say so early.

you really just can't stop Kyle Busch at Indy

you really just can't stop Kyle Busch at Indy
Like @StandOnIt and @Johali always say,,,,Kyle is amazing!
dance.gif

If we're going strictly by closeness of competition it's certainly an upgrade, although that wasn't a very high bar to clear.

I'd like to see what would happen with the ducts and no plate.

Sick of seeing cup teams in the lower series.

Sadler's crew had a lug nut hangup. Lost 5 spots.

KDB with his cup team pit crew comes out in first. Imagine that.
This is turning out to be a real snoozer. I had hopes when he qualified 11th that he may actually have some competition, but he seems to be the only one that can pass....................*yawn*

This is turning out to be a real snoozer. I had hopes when he qualified 11th that he may actually have some competition, but he seems to be the only one that can pass....................*yawn*
oh hell no, there is plenty of passing, all my guys are dropping like rocks. :mad:

The way Kyle was swerving all over the track someone is going to get turned down the straightway before this is over.

Just turned it on,wow,we had a bigger crowd at our yard sale this morning.The Xfinity guys deserve more stand alone events.
Seriously where is everybody? looked like a lot of people where there pre-race Lucas Oil had a huge crowd for Arca last night

Well its definitely the best stock car racing here I can remember.

The 39 looks like it should be sponsored by Reeces Peanut butter cups...don't even know who is sponsoring it.

As someone on Reddit said there's a 99.9% chance this is better then anything we see tomorrow. Is there time to cut holes in the cup cars?

I like the ducting concept but I don't think we need the plates and the bigger spoilers. At the test they said nothing even worked until they used the ducts so I'd focus on integrating those into the Cup package.

Back
Top Bottom